EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
Laenai
Server: Oasis
Guild: Tyranny
Rank: Raider

Loremaster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 634
Default

Don't get excited, guys SMILEY I don't have them.

I'm posting this to ask: Where are they? SMILEY Or what are they, at least? Or did I just miss them in all of the hundreds of posts?

__________________
Laenai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
General_Info

Lord
General_Info's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 658
Default

patch notes are sorted under the development center header on the main page. (live and test)

If they aren't posted in there they aren't anywhere on the forum.

__________________
General_Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
Lamatu

Loremaster
Lamatu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 220
Default

General_Info wrote:

patch notes are sorted under the development center header on the main page. (live and test)

If they aren't posted in there they aren't anywhere on the forum.

I am positive the OP already knew this. Patches on Monday are rare and most likely this is a hotfix to the exploits recently.

__________________
Lamatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #4
Koleg
Server: Unrest_old

Lord
Koleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 713
Default

Patches normally hit on Tuesday morning ... The Patch notes usually hit Monday late afternoon.  Sometimes the Test and Live patch notes will be posted at the same time, sometimes Test before Live and occasionally Live before test.

Sometimes having the Test patch and notes a few days before Live, sometimes a few weeks ahead.  The deeper we are thru an expansion the less and less the patches will contain, just fixes to bugs and esxploits missed in Q&A, and the more out of sync the Test and Live notes will become.

Koleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:37 AM   #5
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak
Rank: Colonel

Fansite Staff
Cyliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,798
Default

[email protected]_old wrote:

Patches normally hit on Tuesday morning ... The Patch notes usually hit Monday late afternoon.  Sometimes the Test and Live patch notes will be posted at the same time, sometimes Test before Live and occasionally Live before test.

Sometimes having the Test patch and notes a few days before Live, sometimes a few weeks ahead.  The deeper we are thru an expansion the less and less the patches will contain, just fixes to bugs and esxploits missed in Q&A, and the more out of sync the Test and Live notes will become.

I don't think this was the question at hand. The OP wanted to know why today's patch notes have not been posted yet and what they are, not how patch notes and patches work.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:39 AM   #6
Koleg
Server: Unrest_old

Lord
Koleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 713
Default

Cyliena wrote:

[email protected]_old wrote:

Patches normally hit on Tuesday morning ... The Patch notes usually hit Monday late afternoon.  Sometimes the Test and Live patch notes will be posted at the same time, sometimes Test before Live and occasionally Live before test.

Sometimes having the Test patch and notes a few days before Live, sometimes a few weeks ahead.  The deeper we are thru an expansion the less and less the patches will contain, just fixes to bugs and esxploits missed in Q&A, and the more out of sync the Test and Live notes will become.

I don't think this was the question at hand. The OP wanted to know why today's patch notes have not been posted yet and what they are, not how patch notes and patches work.

Was there even a patch today, Monday, since I'm actually at work and haven't loged since last night IDK?  Normally SOE patches on Tuesday's... is all.

Koleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #7
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light
Rank: Count

Loremaster
Alenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,938
Default

Yep saw it yesterday here http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=521715

__________________
Alenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #8
BeeJay

Loremaster
BeeJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 203
Default

Subject: Server Downtime Notice: Monday, August 27, 2012

 
__________________
SOE, too little too late ... your game is dead.

BeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #9
CoLD MeTaL

Loremaster
CoLD MeTaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,217
Default

I got a couple plat that says there was an exploit with the goblin tickets.  So there will be no patch notes.

__________________


CoLD MeTaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #10
Dexella

Community Relations
Dexella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 477
Default

Today's update notes have been posted: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=521767

__________________
*Dexella*

Community Relations Manager
Dexella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
Cloudrat

Tester
Cloudrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,560
Default

ooops  NM

__________________
Cloudrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
Hordolin Awanagin

Tester
Hordolin Awanagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 338
Default

Cloudrat wrote:

Dexella wrote:

Today's update notes have been posted: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=521767

Test server went down earlier for patch, is is possible that was meant for test update notes instead of game?

No, that was pushed to Test on the 23rd.

We don't have notes for whatever hit today.

__________________
Hordolin Awanagin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 AM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.