EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-27-2015, 10:08 PM   #31
Sintropy

FYI, the Kralet Penumbra: Rise to Power [Advanced Solo] zone is currently getting stuck at "Waiting for zone server". On the last two tries this eventually crashed the game.

This last time, it kicked my friend and I to the overland zone with a message "The zone is currently unavailable."
Old 10-27-2015, 10:12 PM   #32
Kander

Developer

We're looking at it now. Thanks!
Kander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:13 PM   #33
Sintropy

No, thank you! Keep up the good work Smile.
Old 10-28-2015, 01:19 AM   #34
NadikOne

Kralet Penumbra: Temple of the Ill-Seen(Heroic)
Zone didn't advance after the first name had died.
NadikOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:33 AM   #35
Kander

Developer

I am in the zone on Beta. It advances fine. Look for Klandoth, up the stairs a bit.
Old 10-28-2015, 04:41 AM   #36
Tipperton

Kralet Penumbra: Rise to Power - Unavailable. Every time I attempt to zone in, it will either boot me to desktop after a few minutes of waiting for zone resources or will send me back to Thalumbra.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:02 AM   #37
Kuulei

It seems every evening when the team calls it a night... so do the zones.
Many zones just stop working.
All the Stygian Threshold are down, Penumbra, Duality Vigilant, etc. They all are slowly consumed by .. the Nothing!
Its hard on the night owls here in the states but really disheartening for other time zones.
Kuulei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:55 PM   #38
thulia

Kralet Penumbra zone entrances are in the water which makes it impossible to camp, you also can't swim up to get out of water cause the water doesn't go all the way up to the edge which only leaves you the option to evac or call home, swapping toons for raids gonna be time consuming and very anoying
thulia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:14 PM   #39
jasonx

Kralet Penumbra: Temple of the Ill-Seen [Heroic]

Upon entering the zone we clicked the first brazier and started clearing trash. While we killed trash and first named the quest expired and from there on we couldn't find any named in the zone. We cleared everything but nothing spawned. Not sure if killing the first named didn't spawn second one or if failing the brazier quest despawned all the nameds.

Kralet Penumbra: Temple of the Ill-Seen [Advanced Solo]

After the experience in the heroic I cleared the ramps and then clicked the brazier to get the timed quest. West brazier was clickable and updated the quest while East brazier never became active and wasn't clickable. After clearing the rest of the zone the time quest counted down to zero but wasn't removed from journal. I camped in the zone and went to sleep.

After logging back the next day the timed brazier quest was still in the journal, this time with 18 hours to expiration but the East brazier still wasn't clickable. Can't delete the quest and cannot get a fresh one in a new instance (and neither there the East brazier was clickable, I checked).

After clicking the West brazier getting update the first time I got a message saying that something was agitatiting the waters below. I wonder if the brazier quest is a way to spawn an extra named that will give the signature update.
Old 10-28-2015, 04:22 PM   #40
Chrol

Developer

Thanks for the feedback. The solo mission wasn't being removed when time expired because the system was trying to remove the heroic one instead. That's been fixed. Also, these missions are not tied to the spawning of any bosses in any dungeon, so you can do them or not and still be able to fight every boss.
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:41 PM   #41
Ansom

Rise to Power [adv solo]

The zone don't have the zonelock out time yet (remain 30min, after disappears.

The second named, Korlaadrec is invisible and.. seems to easy (no effect, no cast, like a dummy. Same thing with the 3°, Drealaakor, no script, no cast, like a dummy.

The other 2 named seems normal.
Ansom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:52 PM   #42
azcn2503

Kralet Penumbra: The Master's Chosen [Agnostic]: there doesn't seem to be any clickable object to leave the zone.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:38 PM   #43
Othion

Indeed. Rise to Power solo appears to be broken as the instance doesn't load correctly or at all. I'm sure they are aware of this issue by now, but I figured I would reply so you know you aren't alone!
Old 10-28-2015, 09:02 PM   #44
Amaitae

[IMG]
Old 10-28-2015, 10:04 PM   #45
q-ruf

in Temple of the Ill-Seen adv. solo:
@ -108, 20, 151 some textures seem to be missing
[IMG]
Old 10-29-2015, 06:46 PM   #46
keeks

Developer

Just sent the fix, thanks guys!
Old 10-29-2015, 09:49 PM   #47
ZUES

Temple of the Ill-Seen Adv Solo - The trash comes in groups and the Detonation and Dark Assault combination is just a bit too much. Detonation in particular is probably set to heroic level. It hurts.

[IMG]
Old 10-29-2015, 10:02 PM   #48
Kander

Developer

Okay. Will take a look. Thank you!
Old 10-31-2015, 05:23 PM   #49
ZUES

Kralet Penumbra [Contested] feedback.

So... we renamed this zone "the circle zone". Too many circles from mobs. They're a good strat and everything but they need to be shrunk to about 50% of their current size. We did have some circles going under the ground as well. The circle color needs to be changed to red. Mainly because the purple that you're using looks just like Killing Chamber and other visual effects from charms. The named health was a little high but I think once we are all heroic and raid geared the level of difficulty is sufficient. The knockbacks need to be toned down a little bit from the trash and the respawn rate needs to be increased a tad. It is contested after all. Overall it was a fun zone and the loot felt rewarding.
Old 10-31-2015, 07:05 PM   #50
ZUES

Kralet Penumbra: The Master's Chosen [Heroic] feedback.

First and foremost, the hitpoints. It took like 8 hours to kill each named (sarcasm). We fell asleep and called it a night. Could we get those hitpoints reduced to about 50% of their current number?

Second is the "a Serving tutor" or "a shadowed tutor" strat for Servitor of Yothshaval. I think I understand the fight but it's missing a major component. Their timing is something that needs a visual slap in the face. Can we get some kind of a red emote or visual identifier for the respawn? He was hitting us for like 17.5 mil and we could have prevented that if we had some kind of warning.

Again the named mobs have too much health. Even with it being a tier 3 zone I think that will hinder it's popularity if it stays that way. Just my opinion.

Nice zone though, good job!
Old 10-31-2015, 08:03 PM   #51
Elinea

Kalet Penumbra: Temple of the Ill-Seen (AS)

In here for the signature quest line, the exceptional screwdriver part, and while I haven't gotten very far in the zone yet, I am noticing a water splashing sound whenever I jump or get knocked back....even when I'm not in water (up higher on the platforms and such).

I got slammed and half my health was knocked off on the first pull, but the mobs aren't particularly hard to take down after dealing with that initial blast. The hp's of the mobs seems okay for an advance solo, but maybe tone down that first hit (I can't find what I got hit with in the combat spam and I don't have ACT set up to parse on beta).

Edit: Killed two names, didn't make the timer on the brazier, mostly because I never found another one, the whole zone seems clear (though I don't have track to make sure) and I have no idea what to do now. There was nothing to suggest there's a screwdriver in here anywhere either.
Elinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 08:48 PM   #52
Elinea

Found the remaining names, but still no screwdriver. I'll reset and go back without a merc....but I don't know if I can survive it lol
Elinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:23 AM   #53
Loran

Rise to Power - Advanced Solo: Drelaakor's Dark Assault needs to be nerfed, hitting 4+ times on pull for 2mil+ damage.

Temple of the Ill-Seen - Advanced Solo: Possibly cap the outgoing number of attacks per cast of Dark Assault from the agressors to two hits instead of 4+ to make the zone feasible for scouts/mages without a healer friend.
Old 11-01-2015, 04:55 AM   #54
Loran

Tepid Depths - Heroic: Revive point is the front door of Ossuary Contested. Evac point is also that revive point.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #55
Elowith

Did (or tried to) Tepid Depths Heroic version. First few groups of mobs hit for over 6 million - seems a bit high for trash, let alone the horrid knockbacks into something somewhere.
Elowith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:03 PM   #56
Kander

Developer

Thanks, this should be fixed tomorrow.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:04 PM   #57
Kander

Developer

Will take a look at this. Thank you!
Old 11-01-2015, 10:09 PM   #58
Kander

Developer

Can you be more specific on the circle spell, do you know which spell you are talking about? Also, do you mean things should spawn faster or more slowly?
Old 11-01-2015, 10:23 PM   #59
ZUES

The mobs are casting circles on the ground. Due to their size, circumference and frequency they are hard to joust. This is ofcoase made more difficult by the terrain. They spawn 2-3 of these at a time and it can be very difficult to find a joust spot that's safely out of their effect.

The adds are taking forever to respawn. We basically cleared the zone and I died. I was able to run all the way back to the group safely because there were no respawns on trash. They are not respawning at all, or their respwn timer is borked.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:24 PM   #60
Kander

Developer

Awesome. Thank you!