EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-06-2016, 09:20 PM   #1
Shmogre

He's hiding in that area because of the ghosts around him...try protecting him from them. ;^)

(The ghosts now haunt the Norrathian night, if that helps.)
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 04:11 AM   #2
ikissa

funny but now my wife moved on down the questline and he disappeared all together /sigh
Old 11-07-2016, 05:46 AM   #3
Shmogre

Sorry Ikissa, I wasn't trying to be funny, I really was trying to be helpful. Did you kill the Obulus remnants around Ghawg (which now spawn only at night)? Are you saying that you were grouped with your wife and present for the kills and that Ghawg talked only to your wife and not you (which could indicate a bug)? If that isn't the case, try going there after 8pm Norrath time when the ghosts are active and see if you can save him.

Luck to you, hope he comes through for you.
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:04 AM   #4
ikissa

I need his quests to continue the sig line my wife and I have done the same quests he gives her the quests when she tries to share it with me it gives me the line that it cannot verify my pre req quests any ideas
Old 11-07-2016, 07:51 PM   #5
ikissa

well I will try that but I think its a bug cause I was there when he offered her the quest and we had done all the same quests to that point
Old 11-08-2016, 08:18 AM   #6
ikissa

plus now I can't even see him he disappeared after my wife went on and finished his quests without me
Old 11-08-2016, 08:59 AM   #7
ikissa

ok I had to kill the rem next to him he spawned at night after I killed it he talked to me ty for all your help