EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-28-2016, 11:20 PM   #1
Wurm

Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon

The first time I did the zone I remember being able to talk to him and him explaining why he was there and some of the history behind the greenmist. He then is forced to attack you by whoever is controlling him.

This time I only had the option to say goodbye or attack him. Did I miss something?
Wurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 11:25 PM   #2
Wurm

I also can not open the boxes with the recipe this time. I have done all the prerequisites.
Old 10-28-2016, 11:29 PM   #3
Wurm

NVM I forgot the mirror, which BTW is easy to do.... some red text would be nice.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:48 PM   #4
Conifur

When I went in without the quest the mirror was not in the coffin and I could just attack.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:47 PM   #5
Wurm

Which makes sense, but the very first time you go in there on the quest, the mirror is very easy to miss. Some red text either when near the mirror or near the mob (or both) giving you a clue to using the mirror would be a good idea.

Near the mirror:

"You sense an arcane item nearby that you might need to converse with the Haggle Baron. Search for it carefully!"

Near the mob:

"The Baron's bones can not be haggled with, find a way to show him his current state and release him from his stupor!"
Old 11-02-2016, 10:34 PM   #6
Wurm

There is now a text on screen when near the alcove, doesn't mention a mirror but it is an improvement. Cool