EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-30-2016, 01:47 AM   #1
Chrol

Developer

Hey all!

Please post any and all bugs and feedback regarding Kaesora: Tomb of the Venerated [Event Heroic] within this thread.

Thanks!

-Chrol
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 05:15 AM   #2
Sentrasia

Fun zone overall, however, on the final fight is it meant to be dispelling your resolve buff constantly?

From what I saw all self buffs, couple group buffs (resolve and resist buffs), death prevents, and wards were all being dispelled. The dispel rate is too high to keep up with rebuffing group/self and keeping wards up (especially when wards are being dispelled for half the group almost immediately after cast).

We were well over the resolve check but for a zone that requires resolve I feel it should not be dispelled. Everyone seemed to be getting their resolve buff dispelled at roughly the same time. That is a loss of at least 60 resolve consistently through out the fight.

Not a huge fan of the ward dispel either. Though we didn't have a druid or cleric I would assume regens/reactives would also be dispelled. The ward dispel was manageable after we realized that was the problem.
Sentrasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 09:14 PM   #3
Mohondas

Agree it is a fun zone. The proximity damage immunity/wards keep the tank busy running adds all around. Would be rough without a class that can dispel, maybe put a NO ZONE clicky in here for that?
Old 10-20-2016, 09:18 PM   #4
Chrol

Developer

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take another look at that dispel and see if something can be done about it avoiding the resolve buffs.
There shouldn't be anything in the zone that "requires" you to dispel to defeat one of the nameds, but I may have gotten that wrong. Which spell/s are you referring to and on which boss?
Old 10-20-2016, 11:40 PM   #5
Chrol

Developer

Caith will be making a change to the resolve buffs to make them not dispelable.

For the last encounter, their dispel can be avoided, but I did add a couple more seconds to the duration so you have more time to cure it.
Old 10-26-2016, 12:23 AM   #6
Yahku

Cleared it, no issues, fun zone. The first nameds are a bit like a punching bag though Wink
Old 10-31-2016, 02:57 AM   #7
Yahku

Cleared it one more time, but we had issues with the last nameds this time. the encounter was broken (resettet without any observable reasone) one time and the damageable named gained immunity after the first ~30% of its hitpoints in a second try. Not always happening, so we were able to kill it in the same way as last time in in the end.