EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-27-2016, 03:06 PM   #1
CSP84

I have encountered now a couple of issues dealing with her. It seems when when you are in a group with on different Signa quest steps or Signa quests steps alone she becomes buggy. On two occasions when i was in a group around the PQ part of the Signa she was in ground and only a book there, i had to leave the group and relogg in order to progress.

Now i cant finish "Wings in danger" quest as she doesn't have a book over her head.
After finishing the PQ she always tells about the new dawn/era of the Iksars when talking to her, she doesn't have a book over her head indicating the other quest. I deleted the quest and can't even start the quest anymore.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
Winddragon

I've encountered this issue as well, I can't complete Damage the Trust on my conjurer since the captain won't talk to me to complete it. I suspect its because I did the PQ part of the sig quest, since she talked to me fine before.
Old 10-28-2016, 08:45 AM   #3
CSP84

Exactly same as mine, since finishing the PQ i cant do the quests.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:45 PM   #4
CSP84

Any news on this issue ? I would like to complete 30 quests for the live reward.
Old 10-29-2016, 03:48 PM   #5
Goofy

My friend and I did the signature quest and we go back we have 22 quests out of 25 quests their is no feathers. I went all over the zone and nothing. Is this a possible glitch that needs to be fixed. I tried camping to my self and still nothing.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:17 PM   #6
Goofy

Got it you must do some of the tradeskill quests and you have to wear the vassar suit.