EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-30-2016, 01:26 AM   #1
Chrol

Developer

Hey all!

Please post any and all bugs and feedback regarding Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber [Heroic] within this thread.

Thanks!

-Chrol
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 10:56 PM   #2
Uncle

the sacrifieced

Word of the Kly damage was way to high at m imho my group consisted of a defiler/inq/illy(speeced to feed power) conjj/monk/myself(ranger)

I was at 255k resists 3.7 mil health and 295k power teh damge was at 2.4 ~2.6 mil a tick and drained 270k a tick of power this def needs to be toned down or if it to stay like this please advise what teir this zone is

uncle
Uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 04:02 AM   #3
Conmonnn

Mana regen is still very high. kocked down to about 150k drain every tick but still not able to regen enough mana long enough
Old 10-19-2016, 10:50 PM   #4
Chrol

Developer

Should be better today, Conmonnn.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:03 AM   #5
Conmonnn

dialed in much better now. Thanks
Old 10-23-2016, 05:35 PM   #6
Yahku

Hey,

we cleared this instance today. It was fun, but there are several issues explained in the following:

• a gooblin trash enemies spam cast an effect called Squishy Gear. Following the textual description of this effect, one part is, that the Casting Speed of the target is reduced by 10% per increment. That would be okay so far, but in practice, it is 100% per increment resulting in VERY annoying trash fights.
  • Izzak Sira is a nice fight, but very long moving ways with the necessity to stop in evey circle with normal incombat runspeed and high constant damage outside the circlets which completely ignores wards makes it a very long run, literally speaking. We had a rather strong and defensive groups but had to wait for cooldowns to overcome longer distances between some circles. I have several suggestions which would improve the situation here:
    • Increase the incombat runspeed for all players, e.g. for a few seconds after entering a circle
    • Allow casting while running
    • Reduce the amount of damage per tick or the frequency
  • The Triad Golems were a very, very tough fight. Either we missed something of the script, or i cannot see how a group with a moderate equipped warden/cleric can beat this. Here is what we did: I tanked two of the golems in one direction of my healer and the group fought the third golem on the other side of the healer. But the damage output is rather high (9 millions HPS) for a tanking DPS class without a shaman. Mezzing/Rooting works only once and with reduced duration.
  • [CHALLENGE] ACCEPTED! - The Kly (challenge mode) was the easiest fight in zone. I am not sure whether it was hardmode (we got challenge confirmation though), since we got an victory achievement without "challenge" in the name. The named spreaded its curses, ported in the middle of the room and spawnt some adds. Low damage, nothing special, we simply killed it. Not very challenging Wink

And at last something which is not an issue: while figuring out the tactical positions for the triad golems fight, we found a sacred cat-room by accident. Thumbs Up! Wink

[IMG]
Old 10-23-2016, 07:47 PM   #7
Chrol

Developer

Yeah, added an extra 0. Oops. Will fix this. Also the 25% chance to cast is a bit high. I'm lowering that.
  • There's already a movement speed and no interrupt while casting in the solo version of this fight. I failed to add it to the heroic one, so thanks for catching that!
They are supposed to have a slightly reduced run speed, but do not. I'll fix that. Also will take another look at their damage output.

That's because he just stands there like a punching bag. He's missing a crucial part of his script so that'll be added back.

That's Boris. You do not wake the sleeping giant!
Old 10-24-2016, 08:18 AM   #8
Yahku

The golems are not that fast, but the main problem with them to follow such a strategy is, that they are moving thru the walls most of the time.

Greetings to Boris from our group when he is awake ^.^