EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #211
Miza

Newbie
Miza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Yeah they block it in weeks, so the 2nd through the 9th is one of those weeks, unfortunately it does not pay to work for a retail store.

Miza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #212
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

Mizana wrote:

Yeah they block it in weeks, so the 2nd through the 9th is one of those weeks, unfortunately it does not pay to work for a retail store.

Well the contract isn't signed yet, so it is possable that the date would change.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #213
Ashlanne

Project Manager
Ashlanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 374
Default

Kela wrote:

Mizana wrote:

Yeah they block it in weeks, so the 2nd through the 9th is one of those weeks, unfortunately it does not pay to work for a retail store.

Well the contract isn't signed yet, so it is possable that the date would change.

The contract is signed... We have officially announced our dates.

http://bit.ly/hycZwv

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:33 PM   #214
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

Ashlanne wrote:

Kela wrote:

Mizana wrote:

Yeah they block it in weeks, so the 2nd through the 9th is one of those weeks, unfortunately it does not pay to work for a retail store.

Well the contract isn't signed yet, so it is possable that the date would change.

The contract is signed... We have officially announced our dates.

http://bit.ly/hycZwv

Is there a reason your linking us to the KB entry for Suspentions or bannings? Suttle hint about what will happen to the person that keeps giving Kiara pixie stixs maybe? SMILEY SMILEY

You sure this isn't the link you ment?

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #215
risura

Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Default

Agust for me please! The Hilton may be a little out of the way, but it's easier to get to and plenty of parking.

risura is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:26 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.