EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > General Tech Support Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #61
Cholayna

Loremaster

Thanks, Matt.  I've had this error since Saturday the 25th; initally I was getting the streaming content in game with no streaming select option.  I tried to allow my launcher to load before I logged into the game but it would lock up after 10 minutes, the update then was 13k.  I went to https://help.station.sony.com/app/a...tail/a_id/28923 and downloaded the full download version but now still have the massive 14K update.

Operating System:  Windows Vista Home Premium

Launchpad Version:

Install Directory (where you have the game installed):  "C:Program Files (x86)SonyEverQuest II"

Under "Select Game Version" do you have a selector for full/streaming?:  No, I do not, it is for language only

Cholayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #62
Autheas

Loremaster

Operating System:
Windows Vista
Launchpad Version:

LaunchPad: 4.0.0.388 (13)

Shell: 4.0.0.323

Installer: 1.0.3.170

Install Directory (where you have the game installed):
C:ProgramDataSony Online EntertainmentInstalled GamesEverQuest II
Under "Select Game Version" do you have a selector for full/streaming?:
Nope.
Autheas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #63
Begonz

Loremaster

Encountering the same issue as of the 27th.

Operating System:  Win 7 64 bit

Launchpad Version:  LaunchPad: 4.0.0.388 (18), Shell: 4.0.0.323, Installer: 1.0.3.170

Install Directory (where you have the game installed):  D:SonyEverquest II

Under "Select Game Version" do you have a selector for full/streaming?:  No

Note:  I am now down to 10gb for my game folder.  I too have always had the full game installed and never even tried the streaming client.  My option in game to stream is not checked either and never has been.

Begonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:47 AM   #64
Jeckyl
Server: Butcherblock

Loremaster

Operating System:Windows 7 64  bit

Launchpad Version:4.0.0.323   no idea of old launcher version it deleted 12 gbs of game and I am now back up to 2.2 

Install Directory (where you have the game installed):users/public/sonyonlineentertainment/installedgames/everquest2

Under "Select Game Version" do you have a selector for full/streaming?:NO   only see English and selecting this only changes language.

Files are gone, forcing me to re download game, in game menu by waterfall character select screen "farthest I can reach atm" I can select streaming or background streaming this will  accelerate download speed temporary but still I get stuck in char select while entire game wants to download upon trying to enter into the world it freezes up EQ2 and the screen lightens up and I must manually close the window.

I like many others saw a flash pop up that had the option to change version to streaming, it had a check box that allready had a check mark in the icon. I hovered over this box to select no and as soon as my  mouse hovered over the pop up window rectangle it auto reset without me clicking any mouse or enter key.

Old 02-29-2012, 05:30 AM   #65
Blaide

Loremaster

Last Sunday I had the same problem, I logged in with the launcher and I got some messages (didn't pay attention to them) after which I "lost" about 10GB of data in minutes. I can only think of one word for this sort of behavior with applications. A virus. I mean if an application deletes that amounts of data without you agreeing on this first, that's what it's usually called.

But OK, I like to play the game, so I downloaded it all again in about 7 hours (which is too slow since I've got a 120Mbit connection) time and could play again the next day. Now I understand (didn't dare to try yet) that if I'm unlucky I most likely have to do so again as soon as I log in...

@Exur: thanx for this info. I changed the .ini setting and put both this file as well as the whole directory to "Read Only" in the hope it won''t just be deleted/overwritten again.

@TSR-MattG: Fisrt of all: I thought since November there was only 1 launcher available to play the game. But I checked and see a couple. However, if I try to install the "full download" launcher, there is a message to "install a new copy" Since I'm not sure if this only refers to the launcher and not to the whole game, I'm very reluctant to do so. Besides I've been using the launcher before this "bug" without any need to change, so I see no need to, unless SOE did make changes and we need to update. But I asume they would have told us right?

Info you requested:

Win7 64 Bit

LaunchPad: 4.0.0.388 (13)Shell: 4.0.0.323Installer: 1.0.3.170

E:Program FilesSony Online EntertainmentInstalled Games

Under Select Game Version is only a dropdown menu which is on the right selection (EU English) and Legends of Norrath (ticked)

If I need to download the game once more, I quit this whole game, which really has got to be one of the worst programmed and supported games I ever played.

Blaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #66
TSR-MattG

Customer Service

Choosing "install a new copy" will only install a new copy of the launchpad - If you navigate to your already existing EverQuest2 folder and install there, it should use your already existing assets, assuming they are intact and in that folder.

As far as the main issue in this thread, we're looking in to it but thusfar I've not been able to replicate the issue on my end so as to find a workaround. We appreciate the info posted and encourage you to continue posting any additional information you discover on the problem as it occurs so we can report what's posted here.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #67
Cholayna

Loremaster

I'm sorry to say that I don't remember seeing any messages when I logged in on 2/27, it had just switched to streaming.  And I'm not clever enough to dig in my files to find any patch notes.

But I do also seem to have lost most of the game data as others who are posting.  In the fie list on the launcher I am seeing character packs and Legends of Norrath files coming in.  I'm wondering if any CDs from old expansions that I haven't thrown out yet might help...

Old 02-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #68
Autheas

Loremaster

Since I have to be teporarily using my laptop since my UPS on my desktop died....

I have the same version of the patcher and same settings, except the Operating System is Windows 7 versus Windows Vista and I do not have the problem on the Laptop, only the desktop.

Autheas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:08 AM   #69
Faerwynd

Loremaster

TSR-MattG wrote:

Trying to get some more info here. Those experiencing this, if I could please have you post the following info:

Operating System:

Launchpad Version:

Install Directory (where you have the game installed):

Under "Select Game Version" do you have a selector for full/streaming?:

The launchpad version info can be found under "About launchpad" - it looks like:

LaunchPad: 4.0.0.388 (13)Shell: 4.0.0.323Installer: 1.0.3.170

Hoping we can find some common threads here, since we here in tech support have been unable to reproduce in-house.

Operating System:  Windows 7 64- bit version 6 SP1

Game install directory: C:Program Files (x86)SonyEverQuest II

LaunchPad version:

Copyright 2009-2012 Sony Online Entertainment.

All rights reserved.

LaunchPad: 4.0.0.388 (14)

Shell: 4.0.0.323

Installer: 1.0.3.170

Select Game Version options: Language and LON

While looking all this information up, the Launchpad is preloading assets xx MB of 14,411 MB

I selected Open Game Directory and sorted all files by Date modified so most recent on top.  Only 1 single file,  .DownloadInfo.txt,  contains this:

**** Starting at Wed Feb 29 19:48:27 2012 with plug-in 1.0.3.170 ****17c0-00:00:02:Checking game installation...17c0-00:00:02:All files are up to date17c0-00:00:02:Beginning asset preload...

Inside assetcache folder are 2 files: asset.vdb  at 1.281 KB, last modified 12/8/2011  and another vdb file named asset1.vdb which is growing and growing and growing...up to 242,594 KB after 8 minutes. Is this related?

ps - only .vdb files on my system are located inside the Everquest II folders. I use Kaspersky Labs and have all Sony products labeled as Trusted. 

Faerwynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:56 AM   #70
Laretha

Loremaster

Operating System:Windows 7 64 bit

Launchpad Version:4.0.0.3:/sony

Local disk/program files(86)/sony

Have full not streaming

I had reformated my  HD reinstalled the game and it happened again?

This took hours with no changed.

Laretha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #71
Neobix

Loremaster

Frustrating is not word enough to describe this issue, and Ive canceled my sub because of it.

Ive noticed how the launcher has no streaming options, and hence leave us no choice to enable or disable it manually. And yet it seems to launch the steaming version of the game. So far everything works fine for me as long as I start directly via Everquest2.exe instead of via launcher. But as I understood from earlier threads/posts on this topic, some people cannot even do that.

Even if you cant replicate the problem, could you at least give us the option to manually and explicitly turn off the streaming?

From my installation directory it seems I have both the full installed game AND the additional 14gb "assets" in subdir "assetcache" (I let it download completely a few days ago just to see how that went), and yet every time I start through launchpad it wants to download another 14gb. Could it be some issue with the routine to check for these "assets", and that its somehow not working or even looking in the right place?

Imo, dont keep 2 different (and elusive) versions of the launcher where one shows streaming and one does not. Make one global enabling all options for everyone.

Neobix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #72
soulneedle

Loremaster

TSR-MattG wrote:

Choosing "install a new copy" will only install a new copy of the launchpad - If you navigate to your already existing EverQuest2 folder and install there, it should use your already existing assets, assuming they are intact and in that folder.

As far as the main issue in this thread, we're looking in to it but thusfar I've not been able to replicate the issue on my end so as to find a workaround. We appreciate the info posted and encourage you to continue posting any additional information you discover on the problem as it occurs so we can report what's posted here.

Choosing "install new copy" and navigating to my folder did not help, it still wants to download the entire game.

Sounds like this has nothing to do with CD installations like I was told by TSR Alex.

soulneedle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:59 AM   #73
Laretha

Loremaster

There are 2 issues here one is the streaming but the 2nd is the continuing streaming of the game if using the everquest2.exe,

I was suggested to use this as a possible fix for the streaming it did not help me but maybe it might help someone else

: http://help.station.sony.com/app/an...tail/a_id/30784

Its been 5 days since the issue started.  What I can get from others and my problem is the following:

None of us where using the streaming client, However the Launcher has changed and is making us down load the game into a folder that is not the correct location. It wants to stream!  

In my instance I cant even get into the gave via the everquest2. exe as its starts to stream me in the resorces loading screen and locks up.

again I have loaded the game twice via the full load launcher with no change to my situation.  I have reformated my HM and just loaded EQ2 into it without any AV and still have the same problem.

Using the launcher.exe also makes no differnce.  If this was an isolated incident I could accpet its something that i am doing however others are experincing similar issues.

This really needs to be resolved

thanks

Old 03-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #74
Nefa
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Order of Light

Loremaster

Trying to get some more info here. Those experiencing this, if I could please have you post the following info:

Operating System:  vista

Launchpad Version: 4.0.0.421 (15)

Install Directory (where you have the game installed): Public Soe Installed games

Under "Select Game Version" do you have a selector for full/streaming?: doesn’t have this option under “select game version” only has language

I am going to post a bunch here. I am not getting any answers and I continue to hit the “cancel” button. Have a feeling it will glitch out and am very frustrated. I have been in “chat” contact with soe and that transcript is below, along with my response the next day.

It feels like Soe is considering this a non issue.

06:14:31 PM] Hi, my name is TSR Sean F..[06:14:44 PM] Me soe: hi there, i am karen [06:15:15 PM] TSR Sean F.: In order to resolve your issue I would suggest you select No to turn off Streaming mode. That should resolve your issue.[06:15:24 PM] Me: had a problem recently with all of a sudden i started dowloading the full game. no good reason. [06:15:54 PM] Me: streaming is when it updates before i log in or while i am logged in [06:16:53 PM] Me: that should have had a ? on the end of it [06:17:20 PM] TSR Sean F.: Streaming is the option that lets you play while the launcher installs different files due to installation of the game or a new patch, etc.[06:18:10 PM] Me: ok, so i should do no. have you heard of others recently all of a sudden getting this prompt? [06:18:56 PM] TSR Sean F.: Yes, we have had quite a few customers with the exact same issue. So far selecting the full installation has been resolving most related isssues.[06:20:27 PM] Me: i have been doing cancel instead of yes or no. actually very fearful of deciding. dumb. but i just recently went through total uninstall to fix the game. i didnt change the streaming option. it just happend. oh well, will do as you suggest [06:21:57 PM] Me: well thanks [06:22:22 PM] 'Me' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user&#39SMILEY.

The message I am getting is, “Launchpad is configured to use streaming asset but there are non streaming assets present. Do you wish to change configuration to use full down load? Yes, no, cancel. What was suggested by Sean was to reply with No. In my head that means No I don’t want to change it to using full download. I do want it to be full download. Sean’s description of what streaming is that I get the updates while playing. I don’t want that. I would prefer to do it all at once. My hesitancy goes back to recent problem of the unexpected change to streaming.. caused me to Constantly get the streaming.. even if it was already installed and being used for weeks. For example, zoning in to Kylong. Been there numerous times………. And then everytime I relogged I would get a half an hour of reloading that zone.I remember getting that box with the option of yes no cancel and I hit one (either yes or no I don’t remember) but then all hell broke loose. Constant streaming and lag and inability to play. I cannot have a repeat of that. Reading the forums I came across this and I realize that it is a players experience, not technical support, but the discrepancy boggles the brain.“Finally had the Full error pop up again. Launchpad is configured to use streaming assets but there are non-streamed assets present. Do you wish to change configuration to use FULL DownloadYes No CancelI was canceling which ended up changing me to a streaming mode. However this time I hit yes. If you get this error message choose YES. This will solve your Streaming issue. however if you have chosen No or canceled enough like me, it will start doing a live stream mode. I cant tell you how to reset it to FULL download.Question to EQII and sony, why did this error pop up in the first place, and only on random computers so far??”And I too would like an answer to the question … why did this pop up in the first place. Any ideas?

Old 03-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #75
Neobix

Loremaster

"Launchpad is configured to use streaming assets but there are non-streamed assets present. Do you wish to change configuration to use FULL DownloadYes No CancelI was canceling which ended up changing me to a streaming mode. However this time I hit yes. If you get this error message choose YES. This will solve your Streaming issue. however if you have chosen No or canceled enough like me, it will start doing a live stream mode. I cant tell you how to reset it to FULL download."

This is what I did the first time, I hit YES, and it still started streaming. It doesnt matter if I let it download the entire game either, next time I start through launcher its back to streaming the entire game again. Its as if the launcher doesnt remember any changes in settings nor sees anything Everquest2.exe does (such as downloading 14gb in the background). Luckilly for me, Everquest2.exe also does not see any settings made in the launcher enabling me to at least run the game directly and simply skip the launcher.

I can imagine all the extra bandwidth required to feed all these bugged people with streamed data.... because of an error in their code... kinda like shooting yourself in a the foot... pew! O.o

Old 03-03-2012, 06:34 PM   #76
Cholayna

Loremaster

Hello,

My log download finally finished and I am able to run the game.

The new download place the game here:  C:UsersPublicSony Online EntertainmentInstalled GamesEverQuest II

While the original files were here: "C:Program Files (x86)SonyEverQuest IIEQ2.exe"

Old 03-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #77
Darkstar101

Loremaster

Working on this same issue for a friend. He had a regular full download client intallation that somehow was trying to redownload assets while he was playing causing terrible lag. After looking to see what was going on it turns out that something from the recent patch deleted his PAKS folder and it was trying to repopulate roughly 12G of files through streaming. I'd like to know what kind of patch bug deletes 12G worth of files...

Darkstar101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #78
Laretha

Loremaster

It is now over a week and I still cant play. after 4 full downloads 2 total reinstalls of the game and im still in the same posostion where the loaded still wants to reload the game. When am I going to get help that does not suggest reinstialling the game again? I am now throttled and cant  reinstall another time for you guys to actually work out what is going on with the launcher anf FIX this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #79
Tikshadow

Loremaster

I ran into the same issue a few days ago. Here's how I fixed it for me.

(I must mention that I did this BEFORE I let the Streaming launcher run long enough to delete a whole bunch of files)

I navigated to this site: http://help.station.sony.com/app/an...tail/a_id/30589

1 - Chose: Click here to download the New LaunchPad: [EQII] Full Assets

2 - Ran the downloaded file and then chose: Reinstall/Repair from the 3 choices.

3 - Pointed to my existing EQ2 folder.

4 - Agreed to convert installation to a new launcher.

This worked for me, hope it works for some of you.

Tikshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #80
TSR-MattG

Customer Service

The common denominator here seems to be install location. Every report I'm seeing of this is installed to a location which is not the default for the newer Launchpad (C:userspublic) - For those of you experiencing this, are you also finding game assets in the userspublicsony online entertainment folder?

Going to ping launchpad dev on this again.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #81
Neobix

Loremaster

TSR-MattG wrote:

The common denominator here seems to be install location. Every report I'm seeing of this is installed to a location which is not the default for the newer Launchpad (C:userspublic) - For those of you experiencing this, are you also finding game assets in the userspublicsony online entertainment folder?

Checked C:userspublic and there is nothing there in the lines of sony or EQ2, only the usual public documents etc.

I do however believe you are correct to assume this error is related to installing in other than default directory. I installed via Steam and so its located in steamapps and cannot be put elsewhere. Further assuming that laucher simply gets confused about where the full game is and goes berserk if not in C:userspublic. Frankly I didnt think anyone would hardcode stuff like this anymore, especially not since the major system directory changes since Vista.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #82
Terron

Loremaster

TSR-MattG wrote:

The common denominator here seems to be install location. Every report I'm seeing of this is installed to a location which is not the default for the newer Launchpad () - For those of you experiencing this, are you also finding game assets in the userspublicsony online entertainment folder?

I don't think that is it.

My installation got corrupted by a system crash so I has to reinstall a week and a bit ago.

On the reinstall I let it use the newer default. If it has put them anywhere else it was not by my choice.

The new client was the streaming client. I turned on background downloads to get everything downloaded so I would eventually not have any streaming.

Every time I connected it would start downloading 14 GBytes.

After a few days I hit my limit with my ISP, so currently I can not play as my access is limited.

I am using Windows 7 64 bits.

Not being an idiot I have my AV and firewall enabaled, though I have done short testes without them. No EQ2 files are mentioned in the logs.

Terron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #83
Blaide

Loremaster

As mentioned before, I use the following method of starting the game:

Start launcher (don't click play game yet!)

Go into EQ2 folder and open launchpad.ini

Change the last line: Options=0 into Options=1

Save the file, letting it overwrite.

Click on Play Game 

Thusfar I could always play without any problems. I'm afraid of doing it without this method, since it only takes a short time and beats downloading the whole game again.

You need to do this every time you start the Launcher, since each time it starts, it changes the option in the .ini file back to 0!

I am however still waiting for SOE to put out an official message telling me that I can savely use the launcher again and that all has been fixed.

Blaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #84
Ageegard
Server: Splitpaw
Guild: Southern Cross Knights

Loremaster

TSR-MattG wrote:

follow-on from my closed forum: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=515418

"Launchpad.exe suddenly wants to "preload" 14GB"

Possible "pre-trigger" pattern detected

We have 6 PC's we use to play game, - 3 x WIN7, 2 x XPS laptop Vista, 1 x Win XP

typlical path is C:sonyeverquest2 (some are d: or eSMILEY

1. All 3 WIN7 pc's have had issue at least once - the two laptops and xp not had issue2. On the 3rd occurance we noted that a blank acct login screen was unexpectedly presented    (and suspect this occured previously too)      This does not normally occur - we normally select switch accts to get logon screen    - we "switched acct" and 14GB d/l started3. since then on at least 6 occasions (WIN7 pc's only) - this unexpected blank logon screen has popped up    - we now immediately exit/restart launcher and back to normal (ie: as we hadn't tried to login - conversion didn't complete)    - we also immediately exit if it starts in forien language (russian?)Hope above can help point to what is causing issue (and possible stop someone being hit by it by exiting when it happens b4 lgon attempt)

agee

Ageegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:54 PM   #85
Nefa
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Order of Light

Loremaster

Finally got an answer from SOE that I finally had the guts to try.  I was fearful it wouldn't work after all the different suggestions i seemed to get from SOE.   So far so good      see following

I can help you get back on the normal launcher, I am sorry about your frustration.First, I would like you to navigate to your EverQuest2 game folder.If you do not know where this is, you can right click on your EverQuest2 icon, then choose “properties”. On the shortcut tab, look to the text field next to target. The corresponding file path will lead directly to your EverQuest2 folder.Now, delete any file that contains “launchpad” and “station launcher”With the old launchpad files deleted, we can now download the new launchpad installer.Please click the following link to download the setup for the new launchpad: http://launch.soe.com/installer/EQ2_setup.exePlease see the KB article below for help updating the launch pad. ------ It is important that you do this correctly. If not, you will have to download the entire game. Answer Title: [EQ2] Walkthrough for Upgrading to the New LaunchPadAnswer Link: http://help.station.sony.com/app/an...tail/a_id/30589

Old 03-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #86
TSR-MattG

Customer Service

[email protected] wrote:

Finally got an answer from SOE that I finally had the guts to try.  I was fearful it wouldn't work after all the different suggestions i seemed to get from SOE.   So far so good      see following

I can help you get back on the normal launcher, I am sorry about your frustration.First, I would like you to navigate to your EverQuest2 game folder.If you do not know where this is, you can right click on your EverQuest2 icon, then choose “properties”. On the shortcut tab, look to the text field next to target. The corresponding file path will lead directly to your EverQuest2 folder.Now, delete any file that contains “launchpad” and “station launcher”With the old launchpad files deleted, we can now download the new launchpad installer.Please click the following link to download the setup for the new launchpad: http://launch.soe.com/installer/EQ2_setup.exePlease see the KB article below for help updating the launch pad. ------ It is important that you do this correctly. If not, you will have to download the entire game. Answer Title: [EQ2] Walkthrough for Upgrading to the New LaunchPadAnswer Link: http://help.station.sony.com/app/an...tail/a_id/30589

Yep, this is basically a clean install of the launchpad, and so long as you still have the game assets it should work/put you back to non-streaming. We're still looking in to the root cause on our end, and appreciate your patience as we work this out.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:06 AM   #87
harleygjc

Loremaster

I've had this problem since early dec, and I've noticed somthing odd, I seem to have two copies installed, one is the original path at C:Program Files (x86)SonyEverQuest II then another at C:UsersPublicSony Online Entertainment the first path is around 14gb in size and the other is about 745mb, and last time I logged in around early dec I was ingame and could see the dragon top right as I moved around where as about a week previous which was late nov I was still using the non streaming version. Any idea why I seem to have two install locations now?

harleygjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #88
Muusic
Server: Venekor
Guild: New Age

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Has there simply been no communication from SOE regarding this issue?

Bug?

Working as intended?

Announced on patch notes? (lawl ya right)

There are other forums that monitor and post any dev communication that's placed here. If a Dev actually did respond it would expose this issue to a much more vocal part of the EQ2 community rather than having it buried in a section almost no one goes to. Not that SOE cares about the short term on this because in the long run it saves them money to have as many people on streaming as possible.

Has ANYONE found a way to get rid of this because it's absolutely kiling my zonetimes and overall game play experience?

Muusic 92-320AA Troub/92 Grandmaster Jeweler-Antonia Bayle

Imyourr 92-320AA Dirge/92 Grandmaster Tailor-Venekor born

Wecanbe 92 - 320AA Warden/92 Grandmaster Provisioner

Myndtrixx 92/320AA Illusionist - Antonia bayle

Avithax 92 - 320AA Shadowknight - Nagafen

Silencess 92-320AA Conji/92 Grandmaster Sage- Venekor born

Alisylent 92/320AA Ranger/92 Grandmaster Weaponsmith- Antonia Bayle

Amphlify 92 - 320AA Dirge Antonia Bayle

Smiiles 92-320AA Monk/92 Grandmaster Jeweler-Antonia Bayle

Avithax 92 - 320AA Shadowknight/92 Grandmaster Alchemist - Antonia Bayle

Playforr - 92/320AA Defiler - Antonia Bayle

Muusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #89
Misiakpisiak

Loremaster

Hello from July 14th, 2012! I'd just like to say that I had this problem - of the Launcher switching from Full to Streaming - just the other day. I do not know for sure that it was caused by a previous update, or whether it happened because I switched from the EU to US version.

But, I did manage to fix it by adding the line options=full:1 to the end of the [Settings] section in Launchpad.ini, where this line had not previously existed.

Hope this helps! SMILEY

Misiakpisiak is offline   Reply With Quote