EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-12-2015, 11:12 AM   #91
Tomshindo

As for those useless AA points, I think the points are ' the sacrifice' to obtain better and useful abilities or passive skills and developers think that. At present , as is often said, the greater part of AA is out of fashion and useless. However , in spite of latest expansion, we can see these things. For example, let's come up with new prestige. ’Weapon of the Mind' is the obvious sacrifice to get 'Vitality to Strength ' which is the ability to increase WDB by the percentage of caster's stamina. I think it seems for few people to use the points by themselves. That's how it is with the system of AA.I think they will change nothing with AA.

And some skills and spells are the same useless as those AA points. At least, in order to increase the oppotunities to use them, I think developers had better change or improve some skills. This term is important. Who uses 'Diamond Fresh ' with that content and recast? Well, Anyway I hope they can make time to think about this topic. The ' Boundaries ' of the choice of abilities is important.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:22 PM   #92
q-ruf

every single class has useless aa points imo there is absolutly 0 chance they will overhaul any aas before the expansion launches so...
Old 11-12-2015, 12:54 PM   #93
Ingerimm

Why do you let this decide not just the developers?

Only they know what is possible and what is not feasible. None of you can for me, nor for the developers talk to usurp without owning and speculating here more information.

This thread has been created for the class of fighters to ask questions, provide feedback and report bugs.

And this has been here from some, like me, did the relevant topic. Notes, question, feedback others to question from a position which is not its own but only the developer Daybreak itself is just arrogant and unhelpful to report errors such outdated abilities and to ask for a correction.

All where we for our game accordingly also a monthly fee and pay the purchase price, we have a right, the bugs and errors will be corrected in our game in the foreseeable future. These include only once also problems that are ever developed only through the many game mechanics changes because the adjustments for many things / abilities were simply forgotten.

But since this discussion again here leads to nothing other than trolling, let's leave it here, personally I have expressed my opinion on the thread topic and now we will see what the developers in a position to solve it or not.
Ingerimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 01:55 PM   #94
Holyduke

Dev's. It is not to late to give fighters a 30%+/- hate gain to our defensive stance.
Holyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:58 PM   #95
q-ruf

30% hate gain does nothing, you can reforge to get to the cap easily...
Old 11-13-2015, 09:14 AM   #96
Tomshindo

Ingerimm, I have also the same idea with you, but I have the opinion, too. Let's continue the discussion about AA.

I think , as you wrote already, skill points on AA are too weak or useless at this moment. I suppose these 'useless' points should be valuable somehow. Then how about changing these point as dynamic scale , not as fixed points? As is same for some points on racial traits, which should be needed to be improved, I think these points should be level-scaled in accordance with status of armor/accessories. Well , how do you think with level-scale full points(10 points) have the same status as one of armors/accessories? They might be valuable then?

By the way , ' Diamond Fresh' should be improved. Who uses it with this effect and recast timer? At least, if no change the effect, please change the recast.( Actually I won't use it with the same effect ) Or would you improve the damage reduction from 5% to 15%, and from 30% to 45% when terminated? Someone might have said that already, this is mediocre.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:55 AM   #97
Ingerimm

+

It is difficult, without a feedback from the developers noted over and over again on the same things, partly over the years.

I've posted a few here and there, for example, the defective conditions in the increases in stats by infusers.
I can not imagine that you interpret it so that you need a different maximum or minimum amount of infusers for each stat me.
Just like all of our posts here necessary to the classes and the existing there long overhaul capabilities.

Unfortunately, there is neither the one nor the other things a feedback from the developers, usually is the part of the developer only things responds that not really make sense, such as whether there is or and a contested raid mob what he for a kind of mob is. Such fooling around helping anyone, they may be funny and promote mood, but they do not help to solve the problems that exist. I realize that they can not comment on anything and enumerate, but I can see no corrections, which have been carried out anywhere in the reported bugs.

I have reached a point where I feel like I already wrote that this beta is just a show, you do not really responded to the whole things that bring the experienced players, it does not correct that it would be recognized the enumerated errors and bugs.

So I think slowly it has become totally meaningless these things to bring ever discussed.

If a day only 5 or 10 quests or so on to be corrected by an entire programming team, for which a single programmer needed maybe 10 minutes to an hour, so this is very funny and rather confirms my assumption as it would affirm this.

I think we should just wait and see what comes of it, we have made our views clear and the bugs and errors pointed out, now the developers are tuned to respond and to remedy the situation, as they promise it in many years, and at the end nothing recognizable happened.
Ingerimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:57 PM   #98
Genghes

Any bruisers notice that martial leap works better on beta than live
Genghes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:30 AM   #99
q-ruf

would prefer to be wrong...
Old 11-16-2015, 12:18 PM   #100
rezumezu

While playing my Guardian, i expect to parse low that does not really bother me much, keeping agro can be a pain at times though with the low dps output. What really chaffs my **** is this

Tower of Stone - 3 tick stone skin
Perfect Counter - 3 tick stone skin
Diamond Skin - I pressed a button!
All one and done abilities

Those abilities are just crap when you have anything above a single pull... We all know the majority of linked mob encounters is the magical number 3.... So tell me i get to pull and pop a ToS it lasts wut.... one second and its gone. If DB really wants to address something then get these abilities fixed (and all other classes with outdated abilities), that would be a good starting point since we all know that improvements to DPS, itemization, stances and such most likely is not gonna happen in a meaningful way that would make tanking more enjoyable.