EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Wizard
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-21-2004, 04:21 PM   #1
Winternacht

Loremaster

I need some help with my quest to become a wizard. I am lvl 18 and got the quest fron the gnome who tells me that I am supposed to go to the mage tower Nw of the common lands and kill this zombie. Maybe it is too late (320am) or maybe I am just crazy but I cannot find this **ZOMG** tower. The only tower in the NW common lands is the griffin tower. I did find a tower in the SW by Nek station but I think that is tied to another quest.

Can some one help a brutha out and point me in the right direction. Also is this something I am going to be able to solo or will I need to dig up some friends? If it is the later, does anyone want to be my friend? LOL
Old 11-21-2004, 04:26 PM   #2
IllusiveThoughts

Loremaster

curious where is the gnome you spoke to for the quest?

IllusiveThoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 06:55 PM   #3
Stone Rhino

Loremaster

You are lvl 18 and haven´t found the Tower right next to "noctulus Station"? Wow... honestly.
If you know Freeport Station ( thats the griffon station ) head there and then step onto the "middle" plate and select "Nectulus Station". Enjoy the ride. When you arrived get down and basically move southwest around that "pillar" ( big rock right west of the Nec Station ). There you see Zarvonns ( sp? ) Tower and roughly also that strangely stiched Zombie ( though it seems it moves a bit closer to the road north of that tower ).

Hope that helped.
Stone Rhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 07:04 PM   #4
Admh

~ Take the nektulos station. Near Zarvonn's Tower you should see an ogre that walks randomly.

~ The gnome who starts this quest is located in the Academy of Arcane Sciences in North Freeport. He should be facing the wall inside.
Admh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 05:34 AM   #5
Winternacht

Loremaster

Cool THanks. I had found the tower next to nek station,  however the gnome said it is in the nw corner of the commonlands. I followed the compass all the way to the north and then west and that puts you near the Free Port station area. I think the compass/ mapp system is a little bugged.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:19 PM   #6
yalamm

General

you need to kill the "Tortured souls" until the "Stiched zombie" spawns.
Or if other people are killing the souls, that would make him spawn as well.  Honestly at level 18 its rough to solo in that area.  But the zombie himself is easy enough for a solo sorc.  I was in a grp exping in the area on souls, and when the zombie spawned we killed him fast.  It also did him solo at 18th just to see if it was possible, i was fairly easy.

the rest of the quest was quite easy at level 18.

good luck

Message Edited by yalammar on 11-22-2004 05:21 PM

yalamm is offline   Reply With Quote