EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Player Studio Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-15-2013, 04:03 AM   #1
Estr

Here are a few of the Submissions I have made. Atm only 2 are in the "Completed" Stage, however they have yet to be added to game and I am becoming a bit concerned if they will anymore

I wanted some community feedback and maybe ideas players would like to see. I do Player Studio work atm to keep my skills up while I make progress on my Demo-Reel for my upcoming graduation. (Sorry first time using Dropbox so I am learning).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0j3oh248...28Forums%29.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b87rbj4su...28Forums%29.jpg

Estr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
Covic

Developer

Dont be concerned, once your items make it to the complete stage then they should get into the game.  Things we have to wait for are first the art push.  We only push art every few months since there are usually a lot of assets that are bug fixes and such that could potential cause crashes and an unstable client.  So we try to get as much testing on our daily servers before we push the updates to players.  Also we are trying to space out assets so we dont push things like 50 cloaks onto players in one day.  Now your Katana is at the beginning of the player created weapon cycle so it will be on the market as soon as we push out the art updates.

Dave B.

Covic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
Estr

Thanks for the feedback. That puts my mind at a lot more ease.

Estr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
Margaret

The Quiet Type

Cool stuff... I especially like those piggy tails!

Margaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:00 AM   #5
Eden_Evergreen

Happy Camper

Intriguing ideas, nicely carried out. Good going. SMILEY
Eden_Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote