EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-30-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
frogman

Lord

Tower spawns are being exploited at least in the KP warfields.... Getting sick of Qs planting their flags at the tower after it despawns then having 1-2 groups worth of people hiding under the tower next WF and picking of anyone who goes near it. ALSO what else needs to be looked at with the towers are the fact that people will attack the tower for 20 sec, camp, then come back in with immunity and burn for another 20 secs, then camp again and continue this process the entire WF to avoid pvp. I think when the towers attacked immunity should be broken..... I know these arent HUGE problems just a couple thngs ive noticed happening more often at WFs and id rather get a little pvp every other hour then no pvp

frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
AnNiTA

Loremaster

ya ive reported the guild sound of fury or whatever there name is for Exploiting the KP WF & and EL WF with using immunity and camping in and out..seams Soe dosent Care at all cause i still see them doing it!...ide like to take a second to point out that the Qeynos side obviously dosent want to PVP they jus want there PVP rewards...the pop advantage is so frickin out of controll they log in every other hour Zerg the 2 towers then leave right after...also using exploits to win...way to fear the whole 1-2 fp grps vs x4+ of Q or even more...soe needs to do like planetside did ...when 1 side outnumbers the other by that much...FP should get a massive boost to hps and dps....as of now pvp in a WF is not fun ...and the random chance u do find someone to pvp ...they jus run to the Q zerg...or another exploit that people use is /lonshowroom to save infamy...and basicly free evac! its rather sad state of PVP...and Q are to blame! easy mode tokens FTL....

AnNiTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
crazyeyes321

Loremaster

Just started again recently after leaving right around velious launch.  Pvp was bad back then, but it is far worse now.  So bad in fact, that Ive begun moving my characters off server, as there is no point in open world anymore.

crazyeyes321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:21 AM   #4
raydenwins

Loremaster

My group of 4-6 have not only been getting kills but actually chasing 30-50 Q's in each KP WF, which is a total joke on the Q side. In the middle of fights, you can see 20 of them worried to death to kill the towers instead of fighting. They'll actually run around us to get to the towers to avoid pvp. Regardless of the tokens they get, it's sad. The second the towers go down, you can clearly see 30-50 Qs all camping and evacing while we are looking for a fight, the whole 4 of us. I was under the impression that WF tokens get you pvp gear, which would mean you would actually pvp once you get gear or along the way.  I'm wondering if the tower guards starting hitting back if the Qs would run and evac?

raydenwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:14 AM   #5
Baackdoor

Hero

Let's be serious shangstung. You and your friends Mancha and dumpster all farmed alts for any and all the pvp gear have. You are not the only ones that did it but doesn't take away the fact that you exploited to get the gear you have. You don't pvp you farm alts.

Devils, Every second of effort you've ever put into this video game has resulted in sheer failure, having you saying you just need a good monk is comparable to a [Removed for Content] saying you just need smarts.
Baackdoor is offline   Reply With Quote