EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #31
Kantarik

Loremaster

Its funny you characterize TSO=whack a cure, cause thats exactly how we characterize the Perah'Celsis encounter... maybe if the raid would to learn to not AE Perah our charmed folks would not get so many dot's on them.. I dunno.. but it seems ironic.

I like your suggestion though, just put cure responsibility on the other curing options (mages arcane, and pots) and then we can focus on Mystic DPS.  SMILEY

Kantarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:08 PM   #32
Banditman

Loremaster

There are really only two options on Pera:

1.  Raid uses no AE's and you wait until the person charmed tells you they are able to be cured.  Hint:  they should be watching for a detrimental that has the same icon as Shield Ally.

2.  Let the charmed people die and rez them.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #33
Gahnand
Server: Unrest
Guild: Equilibrium

Loremaster

aes are ok if they don't have dots, but more importantly just tell ur bards and healers to chillax with the green debuffs. that will limit the number of ST cures AND it will be a lot easier to keep those ppl up if you are going for flawless. it makes the fight longer that way, so if you're not going for flawless, i say let them die.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:41 AM   #34
Kantarik

Loremaster

Just FYI.  I did figure out a solution to my OP.

To get click to cure to cast Ancestral Balm in DRUMS UI , edit using the in game spell editor of the UI by adding the following lines.

useabilityonplayer SELECTED Ancestral Balm

useabilityonplayer SELECTED Cure

There is no / "slash" command at the beginning.

I suspect you could make this some sort of macro button to do the same using the / "slash" command, but I prefer to just click on a persons name, see Ancestral Balm cast, and if it is not available, then see the normal spell "cure" cast... all with one click.

This works great!

Old 03-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #35
Wilin

Loremaster

Kantarik wrote:

Just FYI.  I did figure out a solution to my OP.

To get click to cure to cast Ancestral Balm in DRUMS UI , edit using the in game spell editor of the UI by adding the following lines.

useabilityonplayer SELECTED Ancestral Balm

useabilityonplayer SELECTED Cure

There is no / "slash" command at the beginning.

I suspect you could make this some sort of macro button to do the same using the / "slash" command, but I prefer to just click on a persons name, see Ancestral Balm cast, and if it is not available, then see the normal spell "cure" cast... all with one click.

This works great!

So, if AB does cast, does the ST cure still cast afterwards?

Old 03-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #36
Kantarik

Loremaster

It only casts if there are still debuffs remaining on the player.  You can set that as an option in the UI.

Old 03-21-2011, 05:20 PM   #37
Wilin

Loremaster

Nice