EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Defiler
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-27-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
Regthar

I recently decided that I would probably go for a Defiler as my first class, and I just wanted to see if anymore could give me some pointers on what race I should pick.

I do not mind about whether or not I have to start as a good/mystic as I can easily do the quests to change sides and what not.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
Tehom

Loremaster

Honestly, race is a really minor swing, so I'd just take whatever you like aesthetically, or things that give quality of life stuff like gliding (fae, arasai, erudites, high elves, dark elves), water breathing (frogloks, iksar, erudites), tracking (half elves), or whatever. Personally I think tracking is such a nice ability for solo-questing that half-elves aren't a bad way to go, but really race won't matter much at all in the long run.

Tehom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #3
Hilt

Loremaster

Dwarf. The 25WIS/25STAM is awesome at lower levels and only gets better, as well as their racials straight up benefiting defilers...

now, you can either level a mystic to whatever level and exile, but I recommend leveling a defiler to 20 and race potion to dwarf...

Hilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
Captain Apple Darkberry

Loremaster

Halfling...is there really anything else?

Captain Apple Darkberry is offline   Reply With Quote