EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Forum Help and Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-26-2007, 07:23 PM   #1
-DoMo-

Loremaster

Ahoy all,

well, i am a oldschool in eq and playing it since march 99 (eq1) with sometimes small and large breaks...however, i am back after a large break (almost a year - august) and before i quited ive sold all my stuff and now i am totaly naked hehe.

Ive made a petition in game already and bought Echo of Faydwer in meanwhile hehe SMILEY

but ive got also a long weekend off and wanted ask if its somehow possibel to get my stuff today ?! back (in case thats even possibel). And in case its possibel but just take a while (for exampel till next patch), can i play now my charkter and earn money/exp/items and still keep them while you do a charkter time-roleback ?

well, i dont know whats possibel but i would like to start playing this weekend if possibel :/ (yeah i know, i am online...but naked hehe)

thanks and sorry about my broken english...

-DoMo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 07:28 PM   #2
Josgar

Loremaster

did someone else know your username and password?
Josgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 07:35 PM   #3
-DoMo-

Loremaster

i doubt ive been hacked. either ive sold all my stuff while quiting or i lost it due some bug...but i do remeber that a friend got all his stuff back after comeing from a break (over a year ago)..he quited the game and few mouths later he got a mail from soe with a 10day test period. he reactive his account and got also the stuff back he sold few mouths ago.  I just hope i have the luck and its also by me possibel

Old 05-26-2007, 07:35 PM   #4
Seagoat

Tester

This board is for people who have questions or issues with the forum software used on this site.  Your post might be better suited to the Gameplay Discussion forum.

That being said, I don't think you'll be able to get your stuff back.  You made a conscious decision to sell it before you quit playing.  I think you're going to have to suck it up and start crafting and sell your wares on the broker in order to get enough coin to buy new gear...unless you belong to a very generous guild who are willing to give or lend you the coin to get all new stuff.

Welcome back, and good luck!

Seagoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 07:39 PM   #5
-DoMo-

Loremaster

thanks...

a small Welcome back from SoE wouldt be bad...i mean hey, its just a game and  times in RL changes often..

oh well..gonna try it ther...thanks again