EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chaos Descending Beta > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-03-2018, 01:15 AM   #1
Mercychalice

I noticed that along the way, we gathered recipes for air, earth, and fire....will there be one for water?

[IMG]
Mercychalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 09:25 AM   #2
Xavion

these still need procs and removal of prestige tag
Old 11-04-2018, 03:57 AM   #3
Niami DenMother

It is my understanding from things that I have heard that these are specific weapons that will be used in specific raids against specific deities. They're not really expected to be of much use outside those specific encounters (and thus don't have all the extra fancier bells and whistles of procs and such), from the sound of it. (i.e., this isn't meant to be a "use everywhere" replacement for someone's super fancy leveled weapon, but something with a specific target in mind.) They may/may not still be getting tuning passes for stats, as not all gear has been tweaked fully yet.

I've yet to hear anything about one for water.
Niami DenMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 08:07 PM   #4
Gninja

Developer

These weapons are used to be able to fight the gods. There is not a Water raid encounter against gods so there is no water version to be made. They should have procs on them now and they can be used against anything not just the gods.
Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:04 PM   #5
Dude

I think they are in the wrong order and mislabeled. Clearly they should be Earth, Wind, and Fire.

Old 11-07-2018, 10:26 PM   #6
Mercychalice

They Shall be henceforth known as the EWF raids, and the official raid theme song is now September. TY Dude.
Mercychalice is offline   Reply With Quote