EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > Classes (CoE Beta) > Fighter
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
DeathMagus

Loremaster

I only bring this up since Juggernaut was changed from granting CC to granting increased CB instead.  At this point in the game no one relies on temps or procs to get them over the required CC threshold.  And since Juggernaut finally had the CC portion changed to something more beneficial at this point in the game I was wondering if it would be possible to change Executioner's Wrath and Executioner's Fury to be given similar consideration.  EW currently grants increased CC for the attack following EW and EF grants increased CC when the warrior is below 50% health.  

If EW were to grant increased CB for the attack following it then it would be more worthwhile to cast.  At the moment it is just about the worst CA that warriors have.  

EF sadly might remain one of the worst choices in the entire Warrior tree even if the CC granted were changed to CB as it only remains in effect while the warrior is below 50% health.  With how damage and heals roll in these days you are likely either going to be green or dead.  You simply do not remain below 50% health for any period of time unless an AE just landed killing your healers and you lived and proceeded to use a pot to cure yourself.  Even then you're looking at a few seconds tops before either you die or your healers are back up and you're green again.  Persoanlly I'd be alright with seeing the bonuses of EF reduced and the health requirement removed.  

I do realize that Exectioner's Fortification would either have to be massively toned down or changed to something else.  In my opinion the strength line for warriors has a theme of granting increased damage and threat outside of this one enhancement for EF.  As such I propose that the mit bonus be changed to a base auto attack modifier.  The reason for this is that Crusaders have a base auto modifier and Brawlers are able to DW or use a 2-hander and suffer no penalty to their avoidance as they do not rely on wearing a shield to be fully defensive.  These 2 things leave Warrior's auto attack rather lack luster when they are fully defensive compared to both Crusaders and Brawlers as it stands now.  

DeathMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Soul_Dreamer

Loremaster

Executioners Wrath - Increases Crit Bonus of caster by 0.5% of current Crit Bonus Value.Increases Damage by x and crit bonus gain by 0.5% each point there after.

So at 10 points if I have 300 CB and use this CA, the next ability will have 315 CB.

Executioners Fury - If caster drops below 50% Health.- Increases Crit bonus of caster by 10% of current crit bonus value.- 20 second Duration. 

If I have 300 CB and I drop below 50% HP by CB will now be 330 for the next 20 seconds irrespective of what my HP is, going under 50%HP is simply the trigger for this proc.

Executioners Fortification - Just add to the Fury buff so it stays up for 20 seconds after being taken below 50% HP.

A lot of warrior abilities are trash though.

Sta line.

Reversal - Remove the shield requirement. Each point also needs to reduce the base refresh time by 2 seconds. so with 1 point the refresh is 30 seconds and with 10 it's 12.

Arena Endurance - Could do with being replaced with a small % heal.Target will lose 10% less power when power is consumed.0.5% of Targets Health will be returned when power is consumed. 70k HP = 350 HP Heal each time power is used.

Wis LineBelly Smash - Remove the Knock Down requirement.Unshakeable - Increases Mit by a %, still scales with gear then.

Just my 2cp SMILEY

Knights of the White Shield - Splitpaw

Soul_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
Netty

Loremaster

Tbh the only things i see as in need of change is...

1. Reversal. I dont agree to remove the shield rec on it. As i feel its when the warrior is wearing a shield we need a boost. Just lower the timer on it to 10 or something.

2.executioner's fury. I think brawlers get one of these aswell if i can rember right.. And it doesent matter what they add to it. As it dispells after you get over 50% again... So CB CC i dont care at all its still not worth taking and should be changed into something els.

3. Belly smash. Remove the Knock back rec on it.

Its the SF part of the tree that are in worst shape imo. Adding mit to a executioner's fury is just plain bad as the ability is kinda useless. I have no idea on any change to it as you have to change the upper buff to make it usefull.

Duration on Dragon reflexes... Well it would be nice... but the normal duration on it is 12 secs. I cant use the buff for even that with out losing aggro. So extra duration on it is kinda worthless. Fix either remove the cancel by CA or make this AA add a taunt effect on avoided attack or something.

Hate proc on reversal. Well if you fix it so it can proc more often than only every 30sec this one might get usefull. But right now it doesent do much at all.

4% mitigation to dstance and 4 accuracy on Ostance is weak imo... It should be changed to 8 accuracy on Ostance and 10% max health on Dstance imo.

The 8% reuse is the only ability that are good as it is atm imo (in the SF part of the tree)

Netty is offline   Reply With Quote