EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 08:43 AM   #31
Hene

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Note that mystic OP is coming from simple mecanics : spell haste, spell reuse.

You do realize that casting speed and reuse speed are percentage based stats, right?

Hene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #32
Gahnand
Server: Unrest
Guild: Equilibrium

Loremaster

spending 20 points for immunities makes perfect sense. and our rezzes suck UNLESS you spec that tree, which won't be a problem in GU61 taking the better abilities and still saying NO to dumb spirit dance.

Old 08-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #33
Shredderr

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

JESUS BANDIT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U. you can't make a crazy laundry list like this. do u really think they are going to make all those changes for us? COME ON MAN. Pick a few that are most important. There is only ONE AA that is truly out of date and that is spirit dance Spirit Dance: Cast time needs to be cut in half or Spirit Dance: Blue AE Rez, no target necessary. THAT IS ALL STOP BEING GREEDY I HATE IT WHEN U GUYS DO THIS.

edit*

and after reading what you wrote in that wall of wishes, all i can say is wow man. how about they just make a single button that makes mobs fall over for you? THIS SRSLY MAKES ME EMBARRASSED.

agreed

Knowall 92 mystic Nagafen

Shredderr 92 wizard Nagafen

Shredderr is offline   Reply With Quote