EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Inquisitor
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #61
Laiina

Loremaster

This is what I am using right now for a raid spec for GU61, may change of course.

Updated Sept 04 2011, minor changes

Old 09-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #62
Zuraic

Hero

I played at the beginning around Dec 04 and started out as a Dirge.  I stopped playing in 2005 and just recently came back and decided on an Inquisitor.   Your guide has helped me out as I leveled to 90 and helped to explain some of the changes.  Really good job m8!

Your sample builds aren't loading completely for me for some reason.  The 300 AA one is only showing 239 AA's spent.

Zuraic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #63
Laiina

Loremaster

Zuraic wrote:

I played at the beginning around Dec 04 and started out as a Dirge.  I stopped playing in 2005 and just recently came back and decided on an Inquisitor.   Your guide has helped me out as I leveled to 90 and helped to explain some of the changes.  Really good job m8!

Your sample builds aren't loading completely for me for some reason.  The 300 AA one is only showing 239 AA's spent.

Beetny was just updated for GU61, and has a couple of minor bugs. You might have to click on each pane once to get the AA to show up correctly. Old links for builds prior to GU61 may not work at all in the subclass pane.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:19 AM   #64
Zuraic

Hero

Laiina wrote:

Beetny was just updated for GU61, and has a couple of minor bugs. You might have to click on each pane once to get the AA to show up correctly. Old links for builds prior to GU61 may not work at all in the subclass pane.

Thanx for the info Laiina! 

I just made it to 90 last week and sitting on 246 AA so was wanting to check out some sample builds.   I doubt I'll do any serious 4x raiding so was looking at a solid solo healer group build.  But between what has been posted and taking my time going over every AA description, I think I have the Solo and Group builds I want. 

Wish I didn't have to work this weekend so I could take full advantage of the double weekend SMILEY

Zuraic is offline   Reply With Quote