EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Forum Help and Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-19-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
*Deltar*

Fansite Staff

Help please.I have recently discovered that I am unable to make new posts in the community news forum. This appears to be the only forum that I can not make posts in. I was a way from the game for a while and when I came back I went to make an announcement post abut my website , eq2markets.com, but found I could not post so I edited my most recent post on eq2markets which was from October 2006 so it cant be because I post too much SMILEY.If I have done something wrong please tell me. I want to be able to post and I have tried very hard to keep my site in compliance with the EULA. I have rejected literally thousands in advertising money from 3rd party gold sellers just to keep them off my site though I do occasionally have them crop up in my Google ads but i filter them as soon as I see them ( I have over 200 domains filtered in my google ads to prevent the display of 3rd party gold sellers.A PM would eb fine if you prefer not to respond in this forum.Looking forward to your response,DeltarakaRhedakaYanauakaGrishnak
Old 12-19-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
Tstorm

Tester

It is my understanding that the ability to create new threads in the Community News forum is limited to posters that have been identified and flagged on the forums as being affiliated with a fan site.  I suggest sending a private message to Gnobrin or Grimwell if you think you should be flagged as such.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:44 PM   #3
*Deltar*

Fansite Staff

Thanks that would make some sense.