EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Forum Help and Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-11-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
Agaxal
Server: Unrest

Loremaster

I'll try to explain this:I frequently look at both dev trackers.  Whenever a post is linked in one of the trackers where the dev's post is at the bottom of the page, clicking on the link takes you to the *next* page.http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...post_id=4474163Here is one example.Gnobrin's post is at the bottom of page 2, but when you click on the link, it takes you to the top of page 3.  This has been happening since the inception of these boards.  If its anywhere else on the page, the link works, however if the link is at the bottom of any page, it will always take you to the next page - at least for me.  Maybe there is a theme setting or something but mine is at the default and haven't customized it.agressiv
Old 12-12-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
Tstorm

Tester

I changed my "Preferred page size" to 50 in my profile awhile back and run into fewer 'wrong page' types of issues but that is mainly just because I have increased my page size beyond the default.