EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Forum Help and Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-28-2007, 05:06 PM   #1
Agaxiq
Server: Unrest
Guild: Ascendant

Loremaster

1) Please flag "Administrators" such as Raijin as Developers.  For instance, the LU32 notes weren't in the Dev Tracker, and "Administrators" don't fall into any category it seems. 2) I can't find any rhyme or reason to it, but half the time I write messages (maybe they are just replies or quotes?) Hitting a carriage return is a double-space.  The only way to get it to be single spaced is to write it in notepad and paste it, or let it scroll. 3) My personal "tracker" includes the messages.  I'd rather have it similar to the dev tracker (thread view), where its just the subject lines.  I dont want to track threads I created, but I want to view all threads I posted in, in a thread view. 4) Please allow a more detailed search feature.  This should probably be #1 priority, I hope.  Please bring back a generic search box at the bottom of every page as well, that was very useful. agressiv
Agaxiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 05:40 PM   #2
Loki_d20

Loremaster

1. Please allow us to disable the viewing of all signatures when reading posts.  
  2. Why is it my active persona only works in some boards and not others? <--- Shows as posted by Verdance (my selected persona). --> This shows as posted by Loki_d20 (my default login name)  
  3. Is there any way to edit in source mode?  
  4. If not to #2, then is there a way to format quotes into separate blocks within the WYSIWYG?  Quickly use colors/actions in multiple locations (perhaps a ctrl+y feature to redo)?  
  5. Can it be changed so that the