EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-21-2015, 02:51 AM   #1
Elinea

I'm not sure where collections fall as far as thread category. I did finish one today and turned it in...got nothing but tithe experience. I'm not sure if that's all we're supposed to get though.

It was the Luminous Flora and Fauna. Reward was 13200 tithe.
Elinea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 04:29 AM   #2
SpriteGal

Ugh. If all there is for rewards now are tithe XP, not really worth doing the collections. I hope there is something better, like plushies, house items or such at least.
Old 10-24-2015, 03:51 PM   #3
Febrith

I just handed in the same collection and zip - Frown I was hoping for a groovy house item!
Old 10-24-2015, 05:14 PM   #4
Elinea

I know a lot of folks were complaining about getting house items, but seriously, if someone hates them....put em up for sale on the broker so the decorators can buy them Tongue

I will admit that getting nothing but a bit of experience is somewhat disappointing, but it could be that the rewards aren't in yet?
Old 10-25-2015, 07:32 AM   #5
brokenshieldd

Just FYI the rewards for Collections are never ready the first week of Beta. They normally put them in the 2nd or 3rd week of beta. So save your turn ins,If you want to see what the rewards are
brokenshieldd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:15 PM   #6
Kander

Developer

Collections rewards have no been added yet. Don't get your hopes up for house items this year, we are super limited on them.
Kander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 09:24 PM   #7
Elinea

I know people who will be super happy about that lol. I'm indifferent. House items go into my moving crates and collect cobwebs.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:30 PM   #8
Petercorbin

I'm glad we wont get house items for every single collection... I hope we get something like the blue shinies in Faydwer and Kunark, I enjoyed that. The blue-green-red-purple-whatever mega-mega-mega collections from Fabled zones seemed a bit much especially for casual players.

I feel dumb for turning in a couple collections already, I have another toon I could do it on if it does provide a 2nd tier collection item for my main as long as it isn't no-trade.

Decorators- I saw a merchant with a good number of house plant items in the new city for the new tradeskill currency just FYI