EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-08-2017, 09:51 AM   #1
Succulent

Seems after the patch today a lot of the overland collection items have gotten a no-trade tag on them. Not all but a lot of them have from what i have seen. I have not compiled a list as i dont have every shiny available from overland to add to this post, but from looking at the ones in my shared bank almost half of them have been flagged as no-trade.
Succulent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 04:26 PM   #2
Shmogre

Ouch, I hope that's a bug. Harvesting and selling shinies is one of the few guaranteed ways to get some plat for the people willing to put in the effort, and to let people spend their plat who don't have the time or inclination to go grinding for them.

Crossing fingers...
Shmogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:58 PM   #3
maxximum

I can see (and welcome) the logic of making the final shiny in heroic zones no-trade to prevent ppl needing and then selling them on broker, but I hope this is not how it's going to work with solo shines when we go live. Most of the plat I've made in this game was from selling soloable shinies, and when I have nothing else to do, I spend a fair amount of time farming them to sell or to give to my alts. . .