EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #31
retro_guy

Loremaster
retro_guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 935
Default

ElectricPotato wrote:

If you have gotten the reward, or think you have, please post.  Otherwise we can assume it hasn't been awarded yet, just a confuddling of tenses.

I'm not sure if I ever got the SC, but I certainly have not got the booster packs.

Has anyone else got them?

__________________
retro_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:18 AM   #32
Wingrider01

Loremaster
Wingrider01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,999
Default

retro_guy wrote:

ElectricPotato wrote:

If you have gotten the reward, or think you have, please post.  Otherwise we can assume it hasn't been awarded yet, just a confuddling of tenses.

I'm not sure if I ever got the SC, but I certainly have not got the booster packs.

Has anyone else got them?

Just checked 3 accounts, none of them have the booster pack to be claimed, and do not recall getting the SC - balances have not changed

__________________
Fixing computer issues, one SOC7 at a time.

Yes Jim, the user has experienced the dreaded PICNIC error

Wingrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #33
Dawnya
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Norrathian Defenders
Rank: Queen

Loremaster
Dawnya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 38
Default

No booster packs here either.

Dawnya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #34
Onurissa
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Order of Marr
Rank: Council

Lord
Onurissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 418
Default

No booster packs here either.

Onurissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #35
SlashnGut

Loremaster
SlashnGut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 236
Default

Not a surprise that they can't get things right. Suggest everyone place a ticket with customer service yet again (as per Dexella) and MAYBE they will actually fix it before next summer.

__________________
Hakdagutz 92 Guardian/92 Weaponsmith

Sucha 92 Conjuror/92 Sage

Mrshal 92 Monk/92 Carpenter

Bloodwingg 92 Necromancer/92 Tailor

Tior 92 Warlock/92 Provisioner

Holyer 92 Paladin/92 Armoror

Grogg 90 Berserker/92 Alchemist

Etat 90 Bruiser/92 Jeweler

Dawizz 90 Wizard/92 Woodworker

Punting 90 Brigand

Kountdracula 90 Dirge

Omgiman 92 Warden

SlashnGut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #36
Zabjade

Loremaster
Zabjade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,631
Default

Bah! Who cares about Facebook...Do a Deviant Art thing!

__________________
Zabjade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #37
retro_guy

Loremaster
retro_guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 935
Default

Dexella wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again for your feedback.

The LON Set #13: Priestess of the Anarchs Booster Packs have been awarded. You need to log in to Legends of Norrath to retrieve these items. They will be available to you in a delivery window that will pop up upon log in. If you log in to LoN and are still not seeing your packs, please contact CS

The XP potion (Extended Potion of the Advanced) has not been granted yet, but this will be awarded to you. We appreciate your patience and we're sorry for the delay. 

The Opalescent Prowler mount is the reward if this month's quest is completed; no one will have recieved this yet, as the quest has not been accomplished! 

I will update you again once the potions have been granted.

Thanks! 

~Dexella

I checked LoN a few hours ago and no booster packs.

How do you contact CS? 

__________________
retro_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #38
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak
Rank: Colonel

Fansite Staff
Cyliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,798
Default

retro_guy wrote:

Dexella wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again for your feedback.

The LON Set #13: Priestess of the Anarchs Booster Packs have been awarded. You need to log in to Legends of Norrath to retrieve these items. They will be available to you in a delivery window that will pop up upon log in. If you log in to LoN and are still not seeing your packs, please contact CS

The XP potion (Extended Potion of the Advanced) has not been granted yet, but this will be awarded to you. We appreciate your patience and we're sorry for the delay. 

The Opalescent Prowler mount is the reward if this month's quest is completed; no one will have recieved this yet, as the quest has not been accomplished! 

I will update you again once the potions have been granted.

Thanks! 

~Dexella

I checked LoN a few hours ago and no booster packs.

How do you contact CS? 

http://www.soe.com/support/

On the right-hand side, click on "View my service history". Login to your account.

There should be a tab titled either "ask a question" or "opened support tickets" or something along those lines (they change the wording often). Click that and you can submit a ticket there.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #39
Mephestopheles

Historian
Mephestopheles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2
Default

I have not received the LON Packs for the quest.  I'm not even getting the free pack you get every month (if that still exists).  What are we supposed to do (about either problem)?

Mephestopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #40
Aloon
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Kindred Paths
Rank: Member Main

Loremaster
Aloon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 15
Default

still no rewards boosters or xp pot SMILEY

Aloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #41
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light
Rank: Count

Loremaster
Alenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,938
Default

Same here no booster packs from Priestess of the Anarchs. I do have my 5 monthly free choose a pack

__________________
Alenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #42
Twinklin
Server: Crushbone

Loremaster
Twinklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 355
Default

I petitioned it a day or so ago and got a response this morning saying that there may be a delay for full distrobution of the awards and if I don't get my packs by the afternoon of the 6th to update my ticket.

Twinklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:38 AM   #43
Xaradt

Loremaster
Xaradt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 15
Default

I'm not fussed about boosters (which btw none of my families accounts has), but I'd really like the xp pot.  6 accounts between us, zero rewards.  Not looking forward to submitting tickets for the whole lot tbh.

Xaradt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #44
Wingrider01

Loremaster
Wingrider01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,999
Default

Mephestopheles wrote:

I have not received the LON Packs for the quest.  I'm not even getting the free pack you get every month (if that still exists).  What are we supposed to do (about either problem)?

On the free packs - are you F2P or do you have a subscription - if F2P you will not get them

__________________
Fixing computer issues, one SOC7 at a time.

Yes Jim, the user has experienced the dreaded PICNIC error

Wingrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #45
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light
Rank: Count

Loremaster
Alenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,938
Default

I petitioned on Saturday and got 2 messages the 2nd which was yesterday thanking me for my patience and then nothing and no LON card from the facebook contest showed up.

After the long wait for the servers to come back up I still have no LON booster decks from the facebook contest.

__________________
Alenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:53 AM   #46
Absyntheea
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Lost Boys
Rank: Head Vampire

Loremaster
Absyntheea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 348
Default

Xaradt wrote:

I'm not fussed about boosters (which btw none of my families accounts has), but I'd really like the xp pot.  6 accounts between us, zero rewards.  Not looking forward to submitting tickets for the whole lot tbh.

You should open boosters! SMILEY Sometimes they have fun stuff in them!

Absyntheea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #47
Tylia
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Test of Time
Rank: Member

Loremaster
Tylia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 757
Default

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

I petitioned it a day or so ago and got a response this morning saying that there may be a delay for full distrobution of the awards and if I don't get my packs by the afternoon of the 6th to update my ticket.

Same here.. and as of the afternoon of the 7th, still no rewards.  I updated my ticket.

Tylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #48
Juravael

Loremaster
Juravael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 997
Default

I have 3 accounts still active and not a single one has recieved any of the rewards from these promotions.

Juravael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #49
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light
Rank: Count

Loremaster
Alenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,938
Default

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

I petitioned it a day or so ago and got a response this morning saying that there may be a delay for full distrobution of the awards and if I don't get my packs by the afternoon of the 6th to update my ticket.

Same here.. and as of the afternoon of the 7th, still no rewards.  I updated my ticket.

Same here it is morning of the 8th and no LON booster packs or XP potions. I also updated my ticket which I started on the 4th.

__________________
Alenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #50
SlashnGut

Loremaster
SlashnGut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 236
Default

The answer to my petition filed last week was if no packs by Monday to update the petition. Did that and am still waiting for any type of reply to the updated petition.

__________________
Hakdagutz 92 Guardian/92 Weaponsmith

Sucha 92 Conjuror/92 Sage

Mrshal 92 Monk/92 Carpenter

Bloodwingg 92 Necromancer/92 Tailor

Tior 92 Warlock/92 Provisioner

Holyer 92 Paladin/92 Armoror

Grogg 90 Berserker/92 Alchemist

Etat 90 Bruiser/92 Jeweler

Dawizz 90 Wizard/92 Woodworker

Punting 90 Brigand

Kountdracula 90 Dirge

Omgiman 92 Warden

SlashnGut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #51
Onurissa
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Order of Marr
Rank: Council

Lord
Onurissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 418
Default

No packs yet here either, any red name going to update us on this?

Onurissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #52
Dexella

Community Relations
Dexella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 477
Default

Hi everyone,

There is a delay on the XP potion. I do apologize for this. I don't have a specific date yet as to when that will be awarded, but when I do, I will let you know.

As for the Legends of Norrath booster packs, those were awarded last week. If you're looking for your LON cards, when you log into LON, you will recieve a delivery window. There is only one window for all the packs you receive. 

I have collected a list of station names from this thread who have said they did not recieve the packs and will look into it further. 

~Dexella

__________________
*Dexella*

Community Relations Manager
Dexella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #53
Juravael

Loremaster
Juravael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 997
Default

I have not got any LoN packs on any of my accounts. I have been checking almost daily and I double checked this morning.

Juravael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #54
Zorash

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 38
Default

Both of my accounts still have not received the decks.  Both petitions were updated yesterday with this information.

Zorash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #55
TorrynWoodsrunner

Fansite Staff
TorrynWoodsrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 185
Default

I too have yet to see any awarded LoN packs on my account. Figured I'd add my name to the list.

TorrynWoodsrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #56
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light
Rank: Count

Loremaster
Alenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,938
Default

Dexella wrote:

Hi everyone,

There is a delay on the XP potion. I do apologize for this. I don't have a specific date yet as to when that will be awarded, but when I do, I will let you know.

As for the Legends of Norrath booster packs, those were awarded last week. If you're looking for your LON cards, when you log into LON, you will recieve a delivery window. There is only one window for all the packs you receive. 

I have collected a list of station names from this thread who have said they did not recieve the packs and will look into it further. 

~Dexella

I have been looking everyday since it was announced and no LON booster deck. and it is now the 9 thank you. for looking into it.

__________________
Alenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #57
Delirya
Server: Guk
Guild: Eternal Legions
Rank: Leader

Loremaster
Delirya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 157
Default

Same here! Haven't received the LoN Packs either. SMILEY
Delirya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #58
Paddyo

Loremaster
Paddyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 185
Default

I petitioned several days ago; havent recieved a response to the petition, or the cards.  Tried using the online chat.  Sat in the queue as number 1 in queue for about 20 minutes, gave up.

Help. Please.

__________________
Paddyo, #1 Halfling Templar on Antonia Bayle 90 Templar/90 Master Woodworker/450 Adorner/450 Tinkerer

Stuue Griffon90 warden/ 90 Master Tailor & 450 Tinkerer

Quasifrodo Jolie'Pitt 90 Brigand / 90 Master Alchemist

Wokker Hexes'Strangers 82 Necromancer /90 Provisioner

Feature Presentation 90 Troubador / 90 Armorer

Paddyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #59
Onurissa
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Order of Marr
Rank: Council

Lord
Onurissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 418
Default

Dexella wrote:

Hi everyone,

There is a delay on the XP potion. I do apologize for this. I don't have a specific date yet as to when that will be awarded, but when I do, I will let you know.

As for the Legends of Norrath booster packs, those were awarded last week. If you're looking for your LON cards, when you log into LON, you will recieve a delivery window. There is only one window for all the packs you receive. 

I have collected a list of station names from this thread who have said they did not recieve the packs and will look into it further. 

~Dexella

THanks for looking into it for us!

Onurissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #60
General_Info

Lord
General_Info's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 658
Default

finally got a response to my ticket and like others getting a looking into it response.

Not sure if you tacked me onto your list i didn't specificly state before if i got them or not.

__________________
General_Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.