EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chaos Descending Beta > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-25-2018, 03:19 PM   #1
Sigrdrifa

Oleene Wanderweaver will just walk away from you while you still have the merchant window up, and in fact will walk out of range, closing the transaction window.

This is Not Good. If, as one often does, you intend to mass produce something, you stand at the fuel vendor and buy a bagful of fuel. Except when the vendor wanders off because they saw a butterfly and forgot they were in a transaction.

She either needs to STAND STILL while a transaction window is open, or else not wander far enough away to break the transaction.
Old 10-25-2018, 04:33 PM   #2
Cyrrena

She did this to me as well. So I told her I would not spend my money with her and I bought the fuels from the broker. Then I copied a mule toon over with nothing but hundreds upon hundreds of fuel so I had fuel to use and fuel to sell to others for 2 copper on the broker.