EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-12-2016, 07:01 PM   #1
Sahirra

I picked up both the signature quest and the tradeskill quest from Maldura. I gathered the umbrite for the Kunark Ascending line and both quests told me to talk to the Queen in the glaufaye area. When I spoke to her, she would only answer for the Kunark Ascending quest and not the Urgent Call quest. Anyone else encounter this?
Old 10-12-2016, 10:59 PM   #2
Thilka

Yep me too. You need to progress one quest first before you can get on with the other. I completed the Spire instance and Frillik Tide for the Kunark Ascending line then went back to progress the tradeskill quest.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:32 AM   #3
Sennetta

I am having trouble completing the spire how do you free the queen ive looked all over the place
Old 10-13-2016, 12:54 PM   #4
Conifur

She was not present when I went to do the Urgent Call, then when I went back to do the other one she was there but only did the Sig Line.