EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
Kela

Master

1st It sounded like you guys have the panels scheduled now, so do we have an ETA on when the offical Schedule on the website will be updated to reflect this, or did I just miss hear on the pod cast?

2nd, When you have the in game item feature ready to post, will you be crossposting it on all the games forums, and "News" sections to give it maximum exposure?

Also read in the Pod cast feed back thread that we will be getting the Fan Faire item for all games that we have an Account with wich is really cool. Now I assume that it requires an active(paid) account with the games that have a monthy Fee, and not just that you where at one time a player of that game... though if I am wrong that would be doubly cool. My question is though what about FreeRealms will all Fan Faire attending Players get the item, or will it be Member Only. I hope it is for everyone, as I think that would be the only fair way to do it.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Ashlanne

Project Manager

The panels aren't all scheduled yet...  We hope to that that done today.

The item feature will be posted everywhere on a Friday.  We've been posting a weekly Fan Faire feature and it goes on all sites.

You need to have an active account to get the in-game item.  I belive for Free Realms all active accounts get the item not just members but I will have to make sure.  I will get back to you on that one.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
Kela

Master

Ashlanne wrote:

The panels aren't all scheduled yet...  We hope to that that done today.

Thanks can't wait... to start complaining about wich panels I'll have to miss.

The item feature will be posted everywhere on a Friday.  We've been posting a weekly Fan Faire feature and it goes on all sites.

Cool, can't wait to see the pictures of them.

You need to have an active account to get the in-game item. 

Totally makes sence...{runs to reactivate Station All Access}...

I belive for Free Realms all active accounts get the item not just members but I will have to make sure.  I will get back to you on that one.

I hope they do, but I understand that is a desision that the FreeRealms team has to make.

Thanks for the quick responce.

Old 05-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
Ashlanne

Project Manager

I went to the Fan Faire meeting and it looks like the T-Shirt will not be member only for the Free Relams item.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #5
Kela

Master

Ashlanne wrote:

I went to the Fan Faire meeting and it looks like the T-Shirt will not be member only for the Free Relams item.

Sweet thanks for the info.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:09 AM   #6
Kela

Master

Looks like you didn't have time to post a feature on the items this friday, will we have to wait until next friday or will you be able to update it earlier in the week. I know your busy with only a few weeks to Fan Faire, so I understand the delay, just want to know how long. SMILEY