EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-27-2006, 01:38 PM   #1
Cantr

I'd like to point out, that the MOTD in the game still references the OLD poll.  The new poll, which has already expired, was not voted on by myself, or any of my guild because we were not made aware in game that the poll had changed.  While my guild's votes may not have made much difference, I think it is unfair to have had a second poll and not notified everyone in the same manner you notified everyone about the first poll. 
Cantr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:11 PM   #2
Vita_Asham

2nd one was a farce anyway.  It's obvious someone found a way to "hack" the poll.  It shot up over 2000 votes in one hour, it was NOT the way to do so.
Vita_Asham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:49 AM   #3
rayx

I dont get why they even needed a second poll.  Seemed fishy to begin with.  I mean is there going to be a THIRD poll to put the first and second place winners in?

whats up with having a second poll, not telling us in advance that this was going to happen, and not clearly mentioning it once it was decided?  I call shananagins!  let the first poll stand

rayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 08:01 PM   #4
mattador

Happy Camper

the problem with the first poll is that they split las vegas up into 3 categories which was not fair.
mattador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:38 AM   #5
Rawlden

Happy Camper

There was indeed a flaw in the polling system. There was an exploit that I discovered by accident during the first poll that would have allowed me, if I so chose, to cast as many votes as I wanted to.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who discovered this flaw as it was quite easy.

No doubt that's what happened to the 2nd poll.

Rawlden is offline   Reply With Quote