EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-27-2005, 04:48 PM   #1
-Zka

Would it be possible for me to add a guest after i have registered?  I tried to the first time and it would take me to an error page when i accepted, so i went ahead and just bought the ticket.  Now i need to add my gf as a guest, but not sure if i can?
-Zka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:28 PM   #2
FanFaireJen

Marketing and PR

Unfortunately the only way for you to add a guest at this point is to cancel your registration and re-register with your guest.  If you'd like me to cancel you, please email me at [email protected].  Thanks!
FanFaireJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:43 PM   #3
-Zka

Hmm. How does that work?  This may be a newb question but i have to ask it. I will get credited if i do indeed cancel my registration, right? 
Old 05-03-2005, 10:27 AM   #4
Klonn_Darkbane

Happy Camper

And, of course, there is now a new game from SOE to allow you to keep adding guests...

EverGuest.

Klonn_Darkbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #5
-Zka

But of course!  I did some research on this game and oddly enough it takes place 1 billion years before eqoa, and all of life is but a tad-pole swiming their way to destiny.  For each guest you add they evolve 1 step closer to humanoid life - the objective: EQII evolution!  That's a ton of guests....