EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Look and Feel
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
Edith
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Vivid

Loremaster

1. The baby dragon petamorph is one of my favorites, I love its waddling, fire-breathing animation as it races after monsters--especially huge raid mobs. May we please have more colors? Green, blue, silver, a spirit version, maybe?
  2. Two petamorphs have very insistent sound effects. Both the frog and the sheep create enormous ill-will when I show up to raids with them.  Please, please reduce the frequency with which they baaah and ribbit. It makes me sad when I receive tells informing me that my pet is giving people migranes. The Golden Monkey chitters but it is much quiter and less frequent, perhaps you could use that as a baseline for the others.

Francoise (92 Inquisitor)

Polyhymnea (92 Dirge)
Edith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
Finora

Tester

[email protected] DLere wrote:

1. The baby dragon petamorph is one of my favorites, I love its waddling, fire-breathing animation as it races after monsters--especially huge raid mobs. May we please have more colors? Green, blue, silver, a spirit version, maybe?
  2. Two petamorphs have very insistent sound effects. Both the frog and the sheep create enormous ill-will when I show up to raids with them.  Please, please reduce the frequency with which they baaah and ribbit. It makes me sad when I receive tells informing me that my pet is giving people migranes. The Golden Monkey chitters but it is much quiter and less frequent, perhaps you could use that as a baseline for the others.

Yes please to both. I don't have the frog or sheep, but I most definately have heard them in action! Their noise makes me not want to buy them. And I've got 3 mystics and a defiler. I know about noisy chatty pets.  (though I don't even notice them anymore, maybe they quieted the dogs?). 

Finora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
Cloudrat

Tester

I want a refund for all the wands I bought for necromancer cloudrats because the illusion wont stick on then master tank pet if i leave the ground for even a second .

Old 10-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
Leawyn

Loremaster

[email protected] DLere wrote:

1. I love the baby dragons too =)

2. As long as they don't nerf the cow in the process... because the epic mooing is awesome.

Maelani | Maelya | Maerie | Maehymn | Maewyn | Maekita | Maelynne
Leawyn is offline   Reply With Quote