EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Look and Feel
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
Cloudrat

Tester

Took me a while to catch a shot of the fire that keeps popping up in my guildhall floor, but here it is.  Now, can someone tell me what it is and how do I get rid of it?   Could it have anything to do with why some people are having trouble zoning into the hall?

Old 10-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
General_Info

Lord

It's likely a torch in the floor you could see if you can remove it through the guild door UI or you could save the layout record the horzontal coords with /loc open the layout editor and load the layout you saved then do a proccess of elimination on the list by deleting items listed that arent light/fire sources untill you find it.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:42 PM   #3
Cloudrat

Tester

Good ideas thanksSMILEY   Used editor and found a brown treeglider that has sunken into the floor a while back but still no luck with the flashing flame.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
Britefire

Loremaster

I have noticed particle effects can be off-centered in guildhalls.

If you find a torch that has a similar graphic for particle effects, try moveing/replacing it and see if that helps.

Britefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
Cloudrat

Tester

Jazabelle came to take a look too and was unable to find the source.  She mentioned that particular area causes graphics glitches in other guildhalls as well.  Maybe it's the cause of the issues some have zoning into guildhalls?SMILEY

Any graphics guys want to take a look it's  Holders of Truth guildhall in Halas  on Everfrost server  loc -0.09, 0.01, -0.03