EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 03:40 PM   #31
Domino

Loremaster

Just wanted to say thank you for the detailed lists, they are being looked at and we appreciate it!

Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:32 PM   #32
Wilderbeast25

Loremaster

DominoDev wrote:

Just wanted to say thank you for the detailed lists, they are being looked at and we appreciate it!

Thanks for responding Domino, but when can we expect to see the fixes to all this?  It is quite a mess at the moment!

LvL 92 Troubador

LvL 92 Paladin x2

LvL 92 Monk

LvL 92 Conjuror

LvL 92 Mystic

LvL 92 Templar

LvL 92 Brigand

LvL 90 Beastlord

Wilderbeast25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #33
Prrasha

Loremaster

DominoDev wrote:

Are the non-detailed lists (like "all the mastercrafted is no better than the handcrafted of the same tier") also being looked at?

Prrasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #34
RandomWalk

Tester

The rawhide leather tome has no stats (ignore list from previous version of post! - see below) 

I have noticed that tier one common crafted items no longer show the level of the item (ie Level 1 no longer shows on the item description).  Items such as the dress clothes made by tailors and snappy armor from the Frostfell recipes (neither of which are tier 1) continue to show Level 1.

This does not affect equipping the items (I have just tested it out) but it *does* affect searches on the broker should you set the minimum level to 1 rather than the default 0.  Handcrafted items simply do not show up.  This is an inconsistency perhaps rather than a bug. 

RandomWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:06 PM   #35
GussJr

Loremaster

Tigress wrote:

(1) MC Ruckus Imbued Vest (CLOTH item) is now chain.  It is made by the tailor & changed from INT/STA to WIS/STA.  When did tailor begin making chain?

This! I just noticed it

Siame, 90 K. Zerk, 90 Alchemist

Palayna, 34 Fae Monk, 90 Master Carpenter

Beastmastress, 90 WE BL, 31 Prov
GussJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:08 PM   #36
GussJr

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

DominoDev wrote:

Thanks for responding Domino, but when can we expect to see the fixes to all this?  It is quite a mess at the moment!

+1 on a time frame?

Siame, 90 K. Zerk, 90 Alchemist

Palayna, 34 Fae Monk, 90 Master Carpenter

Beastmastress, 90 WE BL, 31 Prov
GussJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:52 PM   #37
Duckschu

Philosopher

How about instead of a time frame, we get an actual written commitment to what will be done?

If its SoE's intention to leave most of it as is, then fine. Just say that.

If you intend to take six months to fix one piece at a time, then fine. Say that.

Domino, I know a lot of people appreciate a red response, but the generic "we're looking at it" is pretty much the same as no response at all.

Also, why does the dev team need detailed lists? Frankly, with the sheer amount of items that are totally borked for tradeskilling right now, you'd think they would start at the beginning and work through each profession. A lot of recipes? You bet! But we didn't break them, and providing SoE with (very) partial lists for you to work from, will only result in a handful of items getting fixed while the rest stays jacked. It took me less than 5 minutes to find 10 errors on a single character last thursday. Assuming you employ just 1 person to look for screw ups, that person should have been able to find over 4,000 incorrect items in the 36 working hours since GU61 was released.

But, since you're "looking into it" below level 80, treasured items appear to be about 1% less (stat-wise) than MC of the same level. The leaves the treasured items of 1 level higher (example, level 53) to be exactly the same as the MC of that tier. This in turn puts the treasured items 2 levels higher as better than the MC. Wut? I can only infer from this that SOEs intention is to move away from crafted gear completely for leveling. If this is indeed the case, I'd like some confirmation on it. I'd really hate to level any more tradeskillers if they're going to be mostly worthless.

One more thing - 81+ treasured items are using a completely different stat allocation than the 80 and lower. I noticed today while questing that every single treasured item I recieved had exactly the same kind of stats, only much lower, than the level 79-80 treasured items I had equipped. For example, a level 80 earring I have has (I think) 4.5% crit on it - the one I recieved, while having 7 less green stats, only had 1.3% crit on it.

I know that's not directly tradeskill related, but if the intention is to make treasured the obvious choice over MC (which it really seems to be), than there should at least be consistancy.

Duckschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:39 PM   #38
Drissl

Loremaster

The Handcrafted/Common Greatstaffs/Sorcerer's Staffs/Quarterstaffs/Wands (of any tier) are useable by mages only.The Mastercrafted/Rare Greatstaffs/Sorcerer's Staffs/Quarterstaffs/Wands (of any tier) are useable by both Priests and Mages.

The Click-To-Cast version of the wands only come with Mage Stats, while previously the wands were for both Priests and Mages.

There is no longer a Priest-statted 2 handed wooden weapon. Since the Greatstaffs and Sorcerstaffs have the exact same stats, perhaps one of them could be geared towards priests.

Round Shields are geared towards priests EXCEPT Tier 1 and Tier 8. Round shields for the other tiers have stats identical to those of bucklers. Perhaps the round shields should again be geared towards scouts at all tiers.

Imbued Bucklers of any tier are no longer craftable.

Blessed Round Shields of any tier are no longer craftable.

Ornate Longbows have stats identical to regular longbows.

Recurved shortbows have stats identical to regular shortbows.

On a more general note, all crafter weapons have the same stats, down to the damage and delay for each tier. Can we return to a greater amount of variety with the damage/delay values and stats, both blue and green?

Drissl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:10 PM   #39
Drissl

Loremaster

The recipes for the Mastercrafter/Rare Spiked hammers have been removed, but the common Spiked hammer recipes remain (all tiers). The common spiked hammers are usable by all fighters and all priests. The legacy crafted rare spiked hammer I had on my inventory is usable only by Berserker, Defiler, Guardian, Mystic, Paladin, Shadowknight. All of the crafted weapons that both fighters and priests can use only have str or wis on them. Can the green stats be expanded to include both?
Drissl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:06 PM   #40
Powers

Loremaster

Crafted cloaks (e.g., cloudy linen travellers cloak) pretty much all have the same appearance (that being a chainmail-like cloak with leather upper) and -- more importantly -- that appearance overrides the "Show My Guild Heraldry" cloak option.  You can't have a crafted cloak equipped in your appearance slot and still show your guild heraldry.

Plus, I don't know if this is an error or not, but all weapons of a particular tier and type have the same dang stats.

Powers  &8^]

Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:41 PM   #41
CharonDeryni

Loremaster

Are these suppose to be equal?  Is +3 stats, 6.6 dps & .1 cb/potency worth losing 2 weapon skills, 6.8 crit chance & 2.9 attack speed?

aITEM -1182325847 -1233058391:[Ironwood Longbow]/a23 str/23 sta5 weapon skills2.9 attack speed6.8 Crit Chance1.2 Crit Bonus1.2 PotencyaITEM -1660703257 -1660113983:[Ironwood Shortbow]/a26 agi/26 sta3 weapon skills6.6 dps1.3 crit bonus1.3 potency

CharonDeryni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:00 AM   #42
Duckschu

Philosopher

Another patch tomorrow! And LOOK! They have a tradeskill area!

TRADESKILLS

• Appearances on some tranquil threadbare crafted armor have been updated.
  • The Scroll of Fire Seeds is now heirloom rather than no trade.

Ummm. Thanks? ETA on anything important... you know, like half the craftable gear, getting fixed?

Old 09-01-2011, 08:41 AM   #43
Tigress

Loremaster

pristine discord imbued ruckas doll STILL broken!  it requires a rare.  it is listed as handcrafted and has stats that are still identical to the handcrafted.  the only difference is the text for bonus hexing is there.  considering that you need different types of hex dolls for the bonus & mages/priests have only use for discord or chaos, this is really unfair to all the mages/priests.  fix it.  ty.

Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:48 AM   #44
Tigress

Loremaster

Powers wrote:

Crafted cloaks (e.g., cloudy linen travellers cloak) pretty much all have the same appearance (that being a chainmail-like cloak with leather upper) and -- more importantly -- that appearance overrides the "Show My Guild Heraldry" cloak option.  You can't have a crafted cloak equipped in your appearance slot and still show your guild heraldry.

Plus, I don't know if this is an error or not, but all weapons of a particular tier and type have the same dang stats.

Powers  &8^]

many cloaks are messed up SMILEY

Tigress wrote:

have "scout's cloak" (level 19) that i wear for appearance.  it is shredded and no longer displays guild heraldy. it was a nice, long cloak with a straight bottom.  pls fix.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #45
Tigress

Loremaster

60s hex dolls, MC.  scouts must have a hex doll with hate gain to get the hexing bonus as fright & ruin have the identical stats & both have 0.6% hate gain.   (previously my scout wore shadow (AGI) & ruin (STA).  currently, she is wearing shadow only.  i suspect it will be shadow & ruin when i let her leave qeynos area bc i used the rare on that hex doll.)

(i wish that i could upload pics directly!  i have a pic, i can post it later but not going to do photobucket right now.)

Old 09-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #46
Chiel

Loremaster

I personally like the changes to the crafted cloaks...it finally makes them worthwhile to make and the appearances are neat. There are plenty of ways to get a plain cloak for appearance slot to show guild heraldry, even after all these changes. The lv19 Exquisite cloaks that drop in the newbie zones are in fact a plain look. Not the quested like Tigress showed above, the dropped one, which I normally can easily find tons of by killing newbie zone named on alts. Btw Tigress, if you find the scout version of the dropped Exquisite cloak, it looks exactly like your Scout Cloak was supposed to, so it would do in case that one never gets fixed. SMILEY
Old 09-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #47
Terron

Loremaster

I would like one crafted cloak of each shape to show guild heraldry.

Then it would be easy to get them, and would not force people to take high level toons to newby zones to get appearance items.

If you don't want to show guild heraldry you can turn the option off.

Terron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:31 AM   #48
Terron

Loremaster

The last time there was a major upgrade of crafted weapons, Domino handled it very well by posting lists here - http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=409681 - enable problems like the lack of druid weapons to be spotted and fixed in advance.

I am rather disappointed about the way this time has been handled.

I am more disapointed by being forced to use crushing weapons on my fury to stay effective.

Terron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #49
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

The last time there was a major upgrade of crafted weapons, Domino handled it very well by posting lists here - http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=409681 - enable problems like the lack of druid weapons to be spotted and fixed in advance.

I am rather disappointed about the way this time has been handled.

I am more disapointed by being forced to use crushing weapons on my fury to stay effective.

+1 and my warden also. our Epic  is a not a crushing weapon.

Old 09-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #50
Chiel

Loremaster

I agree Terron, that change would be super cool. I also don't really like the idea of high level toons farming newbie named. Wasn't really what I was saying in my post...just said I liked the new appearances. SMILEY Also I was saying I actually really like the stat changes. That's what makes them worthwhile to craft now. SMILEY
Old 09-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #51
Tigress

Loremaster

Chiel wrote:

I personally like the changes to the crafted cloaks...it finally makes them worthwhile to make and the appearances are neat. There are plenty of ways to get a plain cloak for appearance slot to show guild heraldry, even after all these changes. The lv19 Exquisite cloaks that drop in the newbie zones are in fact a plain look. Not the quested like Tigress showed above, the dropped one, which I normally can easily find tons of by killing newbie zone named on alts. Btw Tigress, if you find the scout version of the dropped Exquisite cloak, it looks exactly like your Scout Cloak was supposed to, so it would do in case that one never gets fixed.

thanks.  i'll have to look for it; though i would prefer that they fix my cloak SMILEY

Old 09-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #52
Vitriol
Server: Splitpaw
Guild: Knights of the White Shield

Loremaster

Duckschu wrote

The Scroll of Fire Seeds is now heirloom rather than no trade.

Woot, that was my suggestion <3

Vitriol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #53
Domino

Loremaster

Powers wrote:

This was actually posted about already, and yes they will be corrected.

It's hard to give a time frame because not everything will be fixed at once - likely you will see fixes trickle in with each hotfix. And much as I'd like to say "it will be fixed on XX date", if I do say that and then for some reason it's delayed, that's only going to be more annoying than saying nothing.  So I'll just say thank you for the details again, we ARE looking through this thread and will be fixing bugs on an ongoing basis.

Also, to answer Prrasha:

Prrasha wrote:

Are the non-detailed lists (like "all the mastercrafted is no better than the handcrafted of the same tier") also being looked at?

Yes, but non-detailed lists like your example require a much higher level of knowledge.  To give an example, in one post somebody said "hex dolls are a mess", without any further detail.  I was able to figure out what that meant since I'm very familiar with the way it was before. But I couldn't send that to a random person on the team or spare QA person from another game and expect they'd be able to figure it out.  Or if they did, it would take them ten times as long as it would take me, time which they might not be able to spare right now, and thus it would have to wait till they did have time to sit down, or till I had time to do it myself.  (In this case I did come in early and take 2 hours to review them all and make a list of suggestions - but I don't have time to do that for everything.)  So yes, we can figure out non-detailed lists, but detailed ones including item names we can easily look up directly do save time and mean that more people can be roped into helping even if they aren't greatly famililar with tradeskills. SMILEY  Hope that answers your question!

Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #54
Tigress

Loremaster

DominoDev wrote:

Prrasha wrote:

Yes, but non-detailed lists like your example require a much higher level of knowledge.  To give an example, in one post somebody said "hex dolls are a mess", without any further detail.  I was able to figure out what that meant since I'm very familiar with the way it was before. But I couldn't send that to a random person on the team or spare QA person from another game and expect they'd be able to figure it out.  Or if they did, it would take them ten times as long as it would take me, time which they might not be able to spare right now, and thus it would have to wait till they did have time to sit down, or till I had time to do it myself.  (In this case I did come in early and take 2 hours to review them all and make a list of suggestions - but I don't have time to do that for everything.)  So yes, we can figure out non-detailed lists, but detailed ones including item names we can easily look up directly do save time and mean that more people can be roped into helping even if they aren't greatly famililar with tradeskills.   Hope that answers your question!

yes, that was me bc i did not want to spend 2 hrs going through & listing them.  there's just way too many errors with the hex dolls & i am not interested in spending an evening looking for the bugs on every single one of them.  now if you want to pay me to do so, lol....  i have, however, added detailed ones that are still affecting my characters (after tues' fix).

i know that the quested cloak is not your expertise but do you know if they are going to fix all cloaks?

i am also wondering why did two of my scouts (ranger & troubador) lose one of the weapons during the process of unattuning?  when i moved their stuff from overflow, they had one weapon instead of two.  i cannot recall if they had two of the same HC/MC weapon or not.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #55
MurFalad

Loremaster

Liandra wrote:

1- MC Blackened Iron Chainmail now has lower stats than previously.  i.e.

• Boots/Bracers/Coif/Gloves had 8 Str/Sta, 11 Agi, 17 Nox/El/Arc resists. They now have 8 Agi/Sta
  • Mantle had 8 Str/Sta, 11 Agi, 17 Nox/El/Arc resists. It now have 9 Agi/Sta
  • Imbued Leggings/Coat had 8 Str/Sta, 11 Agi, 17 Nox/El/Arc resists. They now have 9 Agi/Sta

2 -Imbued Silver band of Str/Agi had 10 Str/Agi/Sta.  They now have 8 Str/Sta/Agi

One comment here, before this reitemisation even with the completely random gear we were able to power through the content with no trouble because our characters had become so much more powerful due to AA.

The above minor nerfs to items are a exception, most items I've seen have crit, crit bonus and potency on them, and in such large quantities (even the prime stat is only a little short of DoV gear on some level 42 gear) that one person can solo a dungeon designed for 6.  Something I had no trouble doing so on my illusionist despite not knowing much about the class, I could kill a group there including a named and not even end up low on health.

That's just a total mess, its not interesting gameplay and while another 2-3 people would speed things up  for farming XP (as there is no challenge here at all) there is no need for a tank, or a healer, or any sort of coordinated teamwork.

For that reason I just cannot see any serious issue with an item losing a few points of a stat, because the vast majority of gear is geared to match content 10's of levels above it.

MurFalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #56
Tigress

Loremaster

jeweler can no longer make handcrafted belts for mages or priests.

jeweler can no longer make mastercrafted belt for scouts or fighters. 

For the 20s, only belts available:

Fashioned Boiled Leather Belt (handcrafted): +8 str/ +8 agi / +8 sta

Fashioned Engraved Leather Belt (mastercrafted): +10 wis / +10 int / + 10 sta

For the 30s, only belts available:

Fashioned Etched Leather Belt (handcrafted): +11 str/ +11 agi / +11 sta

Fashioned Engraved Leather Belt (mastercrafted): +14 wis / +14 int / + 14 sta

For the 40s, belts available:

Fashioned Strengthened Leather Belt (handcrafted): +15 str/ +15 agi / +15 sta

Fashioned Augmented Leather Belt (mastercrafted): +19 wis / +19 int / + 19 sta

EDIT TO ADD:

(note:  i did find the handcrafted fasioned linen sash with wis/int/sta that goes on the waist so we can make handcrafted belts for mages/priests in the 40s.)

Fasioned Linen Sash & Fashioned Rough Linen Sash

i suspect this continues thru all the levels but i am not checking what i do not need to personally make.  pls investigate & fix.  ty.

Old 09-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #57
Klive
Server: Mistmoore
Guild: Mistmoore Eternal Knights

Loremaster

They really upped the stats on those leather belts though. I just made my baby warlock's 32 gear. I am impressed with the belt and cloak. Plus, the cloak is pretty. It's the yellow magey one. It won't take a guild heraldry, but that's ok because I like it's looks.

The hex dolls, well, I saved two oak roots because the handcrafted had same stats as mastercrafted. All in all, the gear is a big upgrade to the new tranquil ruckas set. I am saving all the quest rewards from steamfont because at level 36 and 37, will be even nicer upgrades.

I was initially disappointed with the intelligence downgrades, but the potency must be making up for it. I went into steamfont at 33, killing everything around the first quests, not even invising, just killing it as it gets to me. Even got jumped by a 38 spider when I jumped off from gnomeland at wrong angle. Killed it with no problem.

Old 09-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #58
Duckschu

Philosopher

DominoDev wrote:

It's hard to give a time frame because not everything will be fixed at once - likely you will see fixes trickle in with each hotfix. And much as I'd like to say "it will be fixed on XX date", if I do say that and then for some reason it's delayed, that's only going to be more annoying than saying nothing.  So I'll just say thank you for the details again, we ARE looking through this thread and will be fixing bugs on an ongoing basis.

Also, to answer Prrasha:

Prrasha wrote:

Yes, but non-detailed lists like your example require a much higher level of knowledge.  To give an example, in one post somebody said "hex dolls are a mess", without any further detail.  I was able to figure out what that meant since I'm very familiar with the way it was before. But I couldn't send that to a random person on the team or spare QA person from another game and expect they'd be able to figure it out.  Or if they did, it would take them ten times as long as it would take me, time which they might not be able to spare right now, and thus it would have to wait till they did have time to sit down, or till I had time to do it myself.  (In this case I did come in early and take 2 hours to review them all and make a list of suggestions - but I don't have time to do that for everything.)  So yes, we can figure out non-detailed lists, but detailed ones including item names we can easily look up directly do save time and mean that more people can be roped into helping even if they aren't greatly famililar with tradeskills.   Hope that answers your question!

So I'm seeing 2 things. There are literally hundreds of things that are "broken" in terms of tradeskilling, and we can expect to see them trickle in. Fine. You've done as I requested. You told us not to expect sweeping changes. Works for me.

The second, and really more disapointing thing, is that SOE, a company pulling in literally millions a year from subscriptions alone, has exactly nobody dedicated working on this. From what I am reading, you need to use people who are working on something else to fix this:

"But I couldn't send that to a random person on the team or spare QA person from another game and expect they'd be able to figure it out"

This statement leads me to believe that only you are actually working on this. That not only are you the only one working on it, but that anyone else who might work on it would not be able to do basic logic to get it fixed. What do I mean by that? Here's an example of something "vague" that really isn't hard to figure out:

Ranged weapons - handcrafted and mastercrafted. They all need to be looked at.

Now, if I was some random person, was tasked with that, and I looked at all of the crafted ranged weapons, I would be able to use my amazing abilities of deduction to see that at random levels, some classes can use bow A and at random levels they cannot. I would also see that one kind of bow has AGI and STA on it ("Say, quick question - who is this meant for? Scouts? Ok, thanks!") and wonder why some fighters are forced to use that bow because there isn't any other option. Not terribly hard to figure out, but hey, whatever.

What's ALSO depressing (though not surprising) is that you have made it fairly clear that the people working on EQ2 don't have the slightest clue about the game. They don't play. They aren't educated in their own product. And to hand them simple tasks would be detrimental.

*shakes head*

Old 09-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #59
Prrasha

Loremaster

DominoDev wrote:

Prrasha wrote:

Sorry for being imprecise, and not linking back to what I was raving about.

...it was a reference to my earlier post in this thread:

Prrasha wrote:

And yes, Mastercrafted needs a boost across the board.  A guildie discovered a quest reward necklace in Feerott:

level 38 Treasured, 19 stats, 4.7 DPS, 2.4 multiattack, 1.9 potency.

The mastercrafted stuff around it:

level 32 Mastercrafted, 16 stats, 0 DPS, 0 MA, 1.6 potency

level 42 Mastercrafted, 22 stats, 3.1 DPS, 1.5 multiattack, 2.2 potency.

...that's out of line.

...and to this one (granted, in the interminable "war of zek feedback" thread, and not here... /feedback (or /bug, I forget) was filed in-game also):

Prrasha wrote:

Level 30 Handcrafted (Feyiron Stiletto):

13 AGI 13 STA (warrior-wieldable, no STR)

7.2 DPS

0.6 Potency

29.2 rating (effectively 32+ with the DPS stat)

Level 32 "Mastercrafted" (Feysteel Stiletto):

16 AGI 16 STA (warrior-wieldable, no STR)

0.8 Potency

33.1 rating

Level 32 random crap from the broker (Treasured garbage mob drop, Feysteel Kukri):

13 STR 13 AGI 13 STA (hey, this one got STR)

5.1 DPS

0.8 Potency

31.7 rating (effectively 33+ with the DPS stat)

...I am unsure how to be more detailed, when virtually every item in the game seems to have been hit by this.

Handcrafted is often better than Mastercrafted, and neither is better than garbage chest drops, as though they were all getting the same number of "points" in the new itemization script. Mastercrafted used to be worth the time spent levelling a crafter and harvesting rares, and it's now useless across a huge range of items.

And another I discovered last night when trying to help a guildie:

Xegonite two-handed fighter weapons have crit chance & DPS & potency & crit bonus (spiked hammer, for example.)

Xegonite two-handed priest weapons have only potency & crit bonus and got shafted on the additional stats.  (great flail, for example.)

Prrasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #60
Tigress

Loremaster

HEX DOLLS:  30s ...

all of the "mastercrafted" hex dolls read that they are "handcrafted" and have stats identical to the "handcraft", despite costing a rare.  the only way to tell that you have a MC one is that the MC includes hexing bonus and HC does not.  it makes the MC dolls worthless.  fix it.  ty.

i'll bet that this is a problem on other tiers; however, I dont need to make them so I'm not spending more time checking them.  It's already been 6 hrs of figuring out what i needed & redressing, crafting stuff that you guys changed.  (i'm not getting paid to check SOE's Quality Control Errors....)  pls have someone LOOK at all of the hex dolls and fix them once & for all.  ty.