EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-12-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
Amnerys

Community Team

We're kicking off a week of sales on select in-game items, and a 30% discount* on Station Cash purchases! Take a look at today's sale item:

Friday, August 12th

Personal Library Deed - 500 Station Cash Today Only!

Get yours now before the deal is over! We'll have a new deal on a new item tomorrow, so check back to see what special pricing you'll find.

Have you heard about Super Fan Summer Sizzle yet? This is your chance to get 30% off of Station Cash purchases* and take advantage of some great item sales, too! Super Fan Summer Sizzle begins Friday, August 12th and runs through Thursday, August 18th, 2011.

* Offer not applicable to payments made by SMS or with pre-paid game cards, or on purchases of SOE Game Cards. See site for details.

Amnerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
Yimway

Loremaster

You're link is broken.

Old 08-13-2011, 02:46 PM   #3
Amnerys

Community Team

Thanks! Fixed. SMILEY

Old 08-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
Katz

Loremaster

I seriously wish I had known about this in time to get the deed on sale.  I would have bought it. 

Edit: Please start announcing things a little sooner.  I don't buy backpacks and I've been waiting on house deeds to go on sale.

Katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:04 PM   #5
Nuhus

Loremaster

Eh, I'll pass on anything SC.

Nuhus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #6
Amnerys

Community Team

Hey Katz! SMILEY We run these daily special (Super Fan) deals a few times a year, and part of the special deal is that there is a new item every day, on sale for that day only. We post them when the daily item changes, but we don't post the list in advance. (Insert obvious statement -- We want you to come back each day to see what the item of the day is.) SMILEY So anytime you see a Super Fan deal with daily items, make sure you check here, or EverQuest2.com, or Facebook/Twitter every day to see what the item is!

Old 08-16-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
Katz

Loremaster

While I understand your reasons, I wish you would announce the first item two days early just to give people notice that this will be going on.  As it was, I missed checking forums on one day due to a 12 hour work day, and missed the one item I'm interested in out of the 5 that have been announced so far. 

Katz is offline   Reply With Quote