EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-11-2011, 03:00 AM   #1
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Qho Augren, the perennial swimmer of the Village of Shin, is well-known among the many who have had the misfortune of crossing his path. He has nagged us time and time again to bring him back a multitude of harvests whenever we returned to him. The most recent Gathering Obsession quest had a unique twist however: Qho became a pet that follows us around!I'm sure many people had fun jumping off of cliffs or battled the nastiest of beasts with him in tow, but I saw the opportunity to teach Qho more about harvesting... and the world beyond. Qho has now visited a wide variety of places with me, posed for many pictures and even provided a point of amusement as unsuspecting players on my server have hailed my Qho pet over and over, likely wondering why he didn't give them a quest.I've had Qho as a pet since March and have taken him out for several unique adventures since that time. This time around I created a new twist, taking Qho out for a spin and, after careful printing and trimming, took his "real-life persona" with me to the 2011 SOE Las Vegas Fan Faire.

Continue reading over on ZAM for the full story of his most recent adventure!

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

I really love it SMILEY er... the story, not Qho !

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
Afista

Loremaster

lol Cute story SMILEY

I suprised no one tried taking a lighter to the little demon though...

Click Image for link to decorating consolidated works website

Consolidated Works Fourm Thread
Afista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

He kept trying to whisper answers into the microphone on stage... was kinda creepy :p

Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #5
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Gninja wrote:

He kept trying to whisper answers into the microphone on stage... was kinda creepy :p

Now we know why Kaitheel gave him the smackdown partway through the panel. SMILEY

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #6
Zabjade

Loremaster

I hear he is trying to market his illusion to the marketplace. Alas not as a Petramorph wand (people would tend to allow him to die-Besides Nathan beat him to that market)

BTW when will there be Non-Mara Childen Models it's FREAKY that ONLY Mara is producing Children. (Someone cast Shrink on Poor Molly, Orphius, and Nathan)