EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Services > EQ2Players.com Website Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 04:57 AM   #1
Senya

Loremaster

I can't login to my EQ2Players profile to view/change anything.  If I don't login I can see that my profile is set to private and I can view other people's profiles, but on login I get the two pictures on the side, a sony make.believe logo at the top, and a giant blank box.  I thought it may be my browser so I tried a different one with the same problem, then I used my husband's pc and got the same black box.  Then I asked him if he could log into his profile so he tried it (from the same pc I'd just tried to login on) and his works fine.  What's wrong with mine?

Click image for a list of my completed projects.

Senya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
Ssrigi3n

Lord

I have the same Problem... Not sure what is wrong, never used to have this problem until the servers merged. I get one of two messages when I try and View My Profile. The First  message is, "That my profile is set to private". Have not been able to figure out how to change it back to public so I can see my characters again. The Second Message is:

An Error has Occurred

The page you are trying to reach no longer exists or an unexpected error occurred while loading the page. Please try visiting the EverQuest® II homepage or refreshing the page.

If this Issue Persists, please contact customer support.

I have Contacted Customer support as it says to do when the problem persists. All they would say is:

"Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment.I am sorry to hear you are having trouble looking at your profile and apologize for the inconvenience. I would just like to ask which website are trying to use to look at your character's profile? If you are on everquest2.com, I regret to inform you that since the service is no longer paid for and no team has been assigned to update/maintain the sites we have no definite ETA on when Station Players will be fixed. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience as we are currently working on resolving this issue.If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

So doubt I will ever be able to look at My Characters ever again. SMILEY

Anyways Hope this helps clear up the mystery lol

Ssrigi3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
Melciah
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Right Hand of Innoruuk

Loremaster

Gotta love that sort of answer =(

Melciah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
Melciah
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Right Hand of Innoruuk

Loremaster

Seems things might be on the mend, the RosterMaster listings I have setup have pulled data for both the Antonia Bayle & Crushbone versions of my guild, and seem to be updating the roster correctly.  Haven't looked at individual profiles yet.

Melciah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:55 AM   #5
Hamervelder

Loremaster

I get the same results when I try to log into my profile on EQ2players.com.  I just have to chuckle, honestly.  The Markeplace was supposed to be the panacea for the supposed insufficient income from SOE's subscriptions and yet the EQ2players site is completely and utterly broken.

Warden of Mayhem, Antonia Bayle
Hamervelder is offline   Reply With Quote