EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Services > EQ2Players.com Website Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
Sty Frost

Loremaster

A simple question for the Dev's that can not get anyone to fix eq2 players (or will not)

the question:  How do I go about unlocking my character's profiles when I can not view a profile after logging in?

It seems I can view about any toon that the profile is not locked on when not logged in.  When I am logged in all I get is a background with no Character information at all.

Sty Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
Mascouti

Loremaster

I would like an answer to this as well.  Haven't been able to see any of my characters for awhile now.

Old 05-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
Flapa

Lord

I'm having the same issue.  Is anyone ever going to address this?

Flapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
Katz

Loremaster

I have the same issue too. 

I have figured out a work around.

1) login at www.everquest2.com

2) using the drop down menu under "My Profile" right click on the character you want to view and choose "open in new tab" .

3) go back to the original everquest2.com page and log out

4) go back to the the tab that you have your character profile on and refresh the page view

Unfortunately you have to repeat the process on each and every toon you want to view.  But at least you can view it.

Edit: this instructions are made for using firefox.  I don't know if they work for IE.

Katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
Nionn

Loremaster

Ok, now if you can fugure out a way to be able to Edit character permissions now.   WOrkaround works to see character, but still cannot manage alts (admin).  They really need to fix this.  It is only accounts with FREEBLOOD that are affected.  If freeblood on account, user can not manage character permissions at all period!  Accounts without freeblood work just fine.

Nionn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
kalystra

Journeyman

I know there "used" to be away to manage account permissions, so that character info could be blocked from other players... I  haven't been able to figure out how to make this work now... Any thoughts?

kalystra is offline   Reply With Quote