EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-31-2006, 06:58 PM   #1
Brasse

The Quiet Type

HAHAHAHAH, there is no escape for you now. Did you see the song list for the metal-ikka-based Karaoke band on Friday?
Ok, Ashlanne.... you going to be singing some Queensryche or maybe some Motley Crue?

Oh man, it reads like a list of songs on the radio that I would change stations to avoid, but I will sign up if you do (uhhh, and after you, ma'm)!
It will just take a LOT more beer than usual.

*grins most ebilly*
Brasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 09:29 PM   #2
Raputta

Happy Camper

Bwahahahaha! I was thinking to myself that there could not POSSIBLY be enough booze in Atlanta to get me up on stage to do Kareoke...ooops, gotta run!

/begins to practice her best "BLONDIE" imitation..."One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya......"

Raputta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:40 AM   #3
Greenion

Happy Camper

202020four hours to gooOOoo....I wanna be sedated...

nuthin to do no way to go hooOOoome....I wanna be sedated...

just get me to the airport and get me on the plane...

hurryhurryhurry before i go insane....

i cant control my fingers i cant control my brain

OH noez! OH noez! OH noez!!!

Bah-Bah..BAH-baaah..buh..Bah-Bah..BAH-baaah...I wanna be sedated...

Bah-Bah..BAH-baaah..buh..Bah-Bah..BAH-baaah...I wanna be sedated...

Greenion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:45 AM   #4
Howlingmoon

The Quiet Type

Raputta wrote:/begins to practice her best "BLONDIE" imitation..."One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya......"
I hate that song. SMILEY
Howlingmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:08 AM   #5
Koldriana

The Quiet Type

Brasse wrote:
HAHAHAHAH, there is no escape for you now. Did you see the song list for the metal-ikka-based Karaoke band on Friday?
Ok, Ashlanne.... you going to be singing some Queensryche or maybe some Motley Crue?

If she doesn't want to sing it I sure will! Most of the songs I tend to sing at karaokke are in that genre! FINNALLY, songs I will sing SMILEY
Koldriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:47 AM   #6
seelie

The Quiet Type

Raputta wrote:

Bwahahahaha! I was thinking to myself that there could not POSSIBLY be enough booze in Atlanta to get me up on stage to do Kareoke...ooops, gotta run!

/begins to practice her best "BLONDIE" imitation..."One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya......"

Ahhhhhh!!! That song is so in my head now ...
seelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 05:21 PM   #7
Greenion

Happy Camper

my wife and i spent about three hours DLing a bunch of songs from the list, printing out all the words and have stolen our six year old's litl kareoke machine and mikes lol
Old 04-03-2006, 05:47 PM   #8
Ashlanne

Project Manager

I am not too sure I will be singing this time around... Once you see me on Thursday night you will know why I couldn't possibly sing any of those songs LOL...  But I look forward to seeing you get up there and show us your rock side!

/snickers
Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:51 PM   #9
Raputta

Happy Camper

Howlingmoon wrote:

Raputta wrote:/begins to practice her best "BLONDIE" imitation..."One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya......"
I hate that song. SMILEY
Hun...if I get up there and sing it, you'll have an even BIGGER reason to hate that song!!!!
Raputta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #10
Greenion

Happy Camper

ehem.../puts his x-heavy metal bass player and member of "The Elastic Waste Band" hat on lol....ahhh for lost youth lolol

Message Edited by Greenion on 04-03-200605:29 PM

Old 04-04-2006, 06:03 PM   #11
Greenion

Happy Camper

my wife and i have at this point looted our six year old daughter's bedroom of her litl kareoke machine....im so ashamed....
Old 04-04-2006, 10:27 PM   #12
Til

Ashlanne wrote:
I am not too sure I will be singing this time around... Once you see me on Thursday night you will know why I couldn't possibly sing any of those songs LOL...  But I look forward to seeing you get up there and show us your rock side!

/snickers

You gotta sing!!! You did so good in Vegas last year. Is your hubby coming again this year? If so, I forsee some Chocolate Cake in you two's future =)
Til is offline   Reply With Quote