EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-09-2011, 12:10 PM   #511
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Gninja wrote:

We will be allowing these events to continue after GU61 goes live. We had originally planned to take them down with GU61 but in order for some of the less populated servers to complete the event we have decided to keep the event running. The merchant will remain for all servers regardless of completion or not but the ground spawns will stop spawning once the event is completed on each server respectfully(After GU61) The ground spawns will remain for servers that have not completed the event until the event is completed.

Thanks for the update, I'm sure this will make several servers happy. SMILEY

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #512
Memlan

Loremaster

Gninja wrote:

We will be allowing these events to continue after GU61 goes live. We had originally planned to take them down with GU61 but in order for some of the less populated servers to complete the event we have decided to keep the event running. The merchant will remain for all servers regardless of completion or not but the ground spawns will stop spawning once the event is completed on each server respectfully(After GU61) The ground spawns will remain for servers that have not completed the event until the event is completed.

YEY! celebrate and dances, i don't need to have panic! thank you so much! can't well enught express how happy i feel now so again thanks!

Memlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:08 PM   #513
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

Ooooooooooh

Someone stole my evil Gninja and put up a nice little Gninja in it's place SMILEY What will I do with the "how to cook a gnomish dev"-themed house now?

I love you Gninja, thank you very much for all of us strugling servers!

*carefully unpins her gnomish pins*

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #514
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

[email protected] wrote:

Ooooooooooh

Someone stole my evil Gninja and put up a nice little Gninja in it's place What will I do with the "how to cook a gnomish dev"-themed house now?

I love you Gninja, thank you very much for all of us strugling servers!

*carefully unpins her gnomish pins*

Lol I would love to see that SMILEY

Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #515
Whilhelmina

Tester

I just started it so it will take some time, but I planned it and I know what I want to put in each room to cook Frizznik and you ;p

Old 08-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #516
Chiel

Loremaster

LOL I've had a rough day and you just made it better...ty Whilhelmina!
Old 08-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #517
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

Don't forget Gnobrin!

Old 08-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #518
Whilhelmina

Tester

Ahhhh, I understand why everything is wonky in this game, there's gnomes everywhere.

BTW, could you have a little look at our Druid ring progression on Storms? It went up to 49% during the night (after mmmmh... 4pm PST), it then went up to 50% before the 3 o'clock pq, so around 5.30am PST. This morning, I did the run for beer, some friends and guildies did it too, so we had several person doing the repeatable an average of 40 times each. A guildie of hubby said he did it 150 times (don't know if it's morning or afternoon or both), other people are reporting doing tens of them this afternoon. Several pq were run successfully (3pm, 9pm and 12pm CET) and... we're still at 50%. Isn't there a little progression problem here? I asked around and other players on other servers said it seemed to them that progression was going faster. Ok, we're between 4 and 7 running it or so, but still. (I let it drop after the downtime, I have Ravens of the north faction to grind on Test for my gnomish bait room).

Old 08-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #519
Barx
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Mayhem

Loremaster

Gninja wrote:

Sigh... more inequity in this event, really?

The faster servers were already penalized in the sense that we couldn't get tokens as easily (especially AB, which completed it in less than a weekend), and now we get it turned off in its entirety while those servers that haven't completed it get to keep farming it.

I can't wait for this event to be over, so I can hope the next one will be better run. Why you guys went from the formula that worked great with the druid rings to this I'll never know, but I can only hope that you'll go back for the next one.

Barx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #520
kelesia

Loremaster

Wow. Let me voice my dissension. Other servers get to farm tokens, and AB who can only run around and pick up tokens now...

Wow. I'm so disappointed.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #521
Telden

Loremaster

"A Draft Pick" and "Not Enough Crystals" are still in my journal, ready to turn in. But nobody to turn them in to. Why?

Old 08-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #522
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

They will complete if you are on stage 2 of the quest. You can still have them in your journal if you have made no progress. Once you get to stage 2 (the turn in stage) you should be able to just visit the spires or dragon ring to have it auto complete.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #523
Telden

Loremaster

Ok, I visited the Spires, and 'Not Enough Crystals' didn't auto-complete.  I haven't tried the dragon ring, but I expect the same result.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #524
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

Does the quest say return to someone or does it say to collect the items?

Old 08-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #525
Telden

Loremaster

For "A Draft Pick", it says I must return the goods to the construction foreman.  For "Not Enough Crystals", it says I must return the crystals to Researcher Lekravanus.  I have the items in my inventory, but I am not getting an update.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #526
Bratface

Loremaster

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

For "A Draft Pick", it says I must return the goods to the construction foreman.  For "Not Enough Crystals", it says I must return the crystals to Researcher Lekravanus.  I have the items in my inventory, but I am not getting an update.

If you are too low of a level it wil not autocomplete, I had to petition to have my baby toons completed by a GM and they told me it was because of level (32ish).

Bratface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #527
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

Ah yes, that might be the case.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #528
gourdon

Loremaster

Is the rebuilding world event going to be switched off when GU61 goes live?  The Bazaar is currently only in the low 40s percent done on the dragon ring.  It isn't going to finish in the next few days.  As badly tuned as this event was for AB, it is worse for a low population server like The Bazaar.  Couldn't we get a little help finishing if the event is scheduled to end?

Old 08-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #529
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

gourdon wrote:

Is the rebuilding world event going to be switched off when GU61 goes live?  The Bazaar is currently only in the low 40s percent done on the dragon ring.  It isn't going to finish in the next few days.  As badly tuned as this event was for AB, it is worse for a low population server like The Bazaar.  Couldn't we get a little help finishing if the event is scheduled to end?

From a couple of pages back:

Gninja wrote:

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:32 AM   #530
gourdon

Loremaster

Thanks Cyliena.

We might still need a little help getting done though.  People have mostly given up because progress is so slow.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:55 AM   #531
CorpseGoddess

Loremaster

gourdon wrote:

Thanks Cyliena.

We might still need a little help getting done though.  People have mostly given up because progress is so slow.

Give us free server transfers back and forth, or the ability to /copy for this event.  I'd love to come help!  

Old 08-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #532
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

When GU61 hits live the progress for turn ins and successfully repelling attackers will be doubled as well as the attackers are getting a bit debuffed.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:45 PM   #533
gourdon

Loremaster

Thanks Gninja, and we'd love to have your help Streppoch.

Old 08-22-2011, 12:19 PM   #534
Ellenroh_001

Loremaster

Gninja wrote:

When GU61 hits live the progress for turn ins and successfully repelling attackers will be doubled as well as the attackers are getting a bit debuffed.

I've read that when GU61 goes live the ring/spire merchants also go away.  Since the event is not complete, and hence continue on some servers does this mean the merchants will still be around on all servers?

Ellenroh_001 is offline   Reply With Quote