EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Services > EQ2Players.com Website Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
Aydindri

Loremaster

There's suppose to be a double for station cash this weekend.  EVERY time I've purchased them in game in the past when they've had this special double weekend I only get the NORMAL amount for my purchase...NOT the doubled amount.

First is anyone else having this issue?  And second, is there some place, BESIDES in game, to purchase them??

Aydindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
Orshan

Loremaster

http://www.soe.com/

once there click the station cash add and it will prompt you to log in to your account.  From there look for the view station cash balance button and click it.  once your balance is there you will have a button to add cash and it will give you a couple ways to add, mince gave me, credit card, paypal, SMS and activation code for cards.  choose method of payment, i use cards, but if youuse credit card/debit card i'm sure it will do the same thing.  It told me after entering in my code that i got 1000 station cash for a $10 card, but oncei went to check my balance it did double it.  Hope this helps.

Orshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
Amnerys

Community Team

If you ever have any issues with SC purchases or promotions, please Contact Support. That's what they're there for, and no one can help you get it straightened out if we don't know.

We don't have access to your account information through the forums, so you need to submit a CS ticket in order to initiate the process.

Amnerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
Maroger

Loremaster

Read closely - most of the rewards are for Game Cards and stuff you purchase at a game store. I can think of only ONE time SOE offered double if you purchased via your credit card.

Maroger is offline   Reply With Quote