EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
Darkor
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Nexus

Loremaster

The Fencer line is extremely outdated and useless. You took the time to revamp plenty other AA lines including the warrior buckler line. Here i am asking for the same fix for the fencer line. We have asked for this for so long and would really like a viable way to go fencing again. Please consider a change in near future.

Also i'd like to ask you to remove the weapon restriction on our ranged CA. I usually use a bow which does not allow us to use our ranged CA. This leads me to useless CA Storm of steel which also requires a bow but is useless to no end in its current form.

I hope we can experience a fresh change to our AA line, thanks for reading.

Darkor 90 Swashbuckler

Daerkin 90 Shadowknight

Daerkor 90 Templar

Ajjantis 90 Warden

Melodic 90 Dirge

Dayo 90 Monk

Rasiel 88 Conjuror

Razyeel 70 Wizard

Biyon 65 Beastlord
Darkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
EQPrime

Loremaster

Looks like they heard your pleas, though I'm not sure that the weapon damage boost is going to make up for losing an offhand weapon.

Arbre - Warden/Sage
Flippyfloppies - OP SK
Amplify - Troubadour

Slege
Mistmoore
EQPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
Geothe

Loremaster

Thread on test forums about Wis line changes currently.But in summary, as it stands with the new Wis line, you spend 24 AAs to do slightly less DPS in the end.

ieIts still a joke.

Smed: 5) This [LoN] is not some slippery slope towards selling items directly in EQ & EQ II.

Lie #3: Station Cash. Enough Said.

Geothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
Geothe

Loremaster

Ah, And the joke grows worse.Apparently Rogues are in need of yet another TANKING AA line, because 1 wasn't nearly enough already.

/rolls eyes

Smed: 5) This [LoN] is not some slippery slope towards selling items directly in EQ & EQ II.

Lie #3: Station Cash. Enough Said.

Geothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
Dareena
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Dark Prophecy

Loremaster

Well part of Xelgad's comment was that it was another "utility" line.  One could assume that it is theoretically designed to provide a viable alternative for SF raids since the current mob mechanics make Tramatic Swipe from the Str line only useful in PvP.  However that doesn't mean that a -30% Accuracy debuff which the Rogue can chain out 1/3 of the time (excluding +Reuse) will actually mean anything.  Raid mobs seem to never miss, so it's hard to say whether the revised Wis spec will actually make any noticeable difference from a debuffing angle.  We just don't know enough about a raid mob's natural hit rates and its +Accuracy buffs to know for sure without some raid playtesting with the revised spec.

Dareena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
Darkor
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Nexus

Loremaster

Well the line finally got changed into something usefull. Now if we swashys get our useless throwing AA changed into something usefull and the weapon restriction removed from our throwing attack i am happy.

Darkor 90 Swashbuckler

Daerkin 90 Shadowknight

Daerkor 90 Templar

Ajjantis 90 Warden

Melodic 90 Dirge

Dayo 90 Monk

Rasiel 88 Conjuror

Razyeel 70 Wizard

Biyon 65 Beastlord
Darkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
Nidy

Loremaster

The line is barely usefull and in reality going down there prior to the expansion is pointless other then the debuff. Most don't need 14 more DA and its probably safe to assume that accuracy will not effect raid mobs since they never miss. So assuming people are wanting all 3 end lines it becomes 5% weapon bonus debuff and 5 percent potency debuff or 10% more hitpoints, more agility and full 10% accuracy. Swashies can have the wisdom line, I will be passing.

Nidy

Nidy is offline   Reply With Quote