EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > General Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
Gaarysal
Server: Permafrost
Guild: Fist of the Empire

Loremaster

The only buffer I have seen was for lv 92. Can we please have both a tradeskill and adventure buffer that will take us to 95. I have 0 intention of testing the grind experience and every intention of testing prestige skills and heroic instances and their loot.

Gaarysal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
Detor

Loremaster

Traditionally the way it is done is they buff you to the current level cap with the buffer NPCs eg lvl92, then you're suppose to test the normal levelling process that somebody would go through to get to lvl95.  When a dev feels a particular zone is ready for testing he'll broadcast that he's looking for testers, he'll summon them to the zone, buff them to the approriate level (eg lvl95 for most) and give them the gear he expects people to have at that point, then have them do the encounters he wants tested.  They broke with tradition with the whole 'SURPRISE open beta, no NDA!', so who knows, maybe they might add a lvl95 beta buffer this time.

Detor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light

Loremaster

is the buffer up again after yesterday's crash?

Old 10-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #4
shannontroester

Lord

There won't be a 95 buffer until a few weeks in, not in the first week, you people might as well get grinding SMILEY I am already 95 by today anyway

Gnomes are the Superior Race **Dev confirmed**
shannontroester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #5
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light

Loremaster

shannontroester wrote:

There won't be a 95 buffer until a few weeks in, not in the first week, you people might as well get grinding I am already 95 by today anyway

I am not asking for level 95 i want to level my 92 toons normally I just want the level 90 buffer they have had in the newbie areas for adventurethat gave the armour or at least the ghomari who sold the armour so that I can try and see how the levelding from 90 to 95 will go. and I need to get a provi to a high level to make the stuff my other toons can I was not able to copy my provi from live and they havne't fixed that yet. So I hope at leat they can spawn the tradeskill buffer.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #6
Deeatha

Loremaster

If you read your mail you will find the beta buff bauble, a set of armor for your class and 3 46 slot backpacks.

Deeatha is offline   Reply With Quote