EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
ZUES

Loremaster

Not enough gear in Drunder HM accepts red adorns. Can you guys please take a look at this?

ZUES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
Koleg
Server: Unrest_old

Lord

Maybe they could add player crafted adornment slot dyes ... that would be cool, or they could just PVP for PVE gear.

Koleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 PM   #3
Malleria

Loremaster

It's been set this way on purpose. You could suggest specific slots and try and make an argument for them, but 'taking a look at it' as far as they're concerned its working as intended.

Malleria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #4
Alenna
Server: Guk
Guild: Defenders of the Light

Loremaster

Malleria wrote:

It's been set this way on purpose. You could suggest specific slots and try and make an argument for them, but 'taking a look at it' as far as they're concerned its working as intended.

the ranged  secondary, primary weapons which are the only slots most of the red adorns called war runes go on. either htey need to take the war runes out or put hte red adorns back on the slots those war runes go on.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
Tylia
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Test of Time

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Malleria wrote:

the ranged  secondary, primary weapons which are the only slots most of the red adorns called war runes go on. either htey need to take the war runes out or put hte red adorns back on the slots those war runes go on.

The war runes that are drops only go on ranged, waist, cloak, and charm.  The red adorns that you buy from the faction merchants go on the primary, secondary, ranged, and charm.

Tylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #6
Alenna

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Malleria wrote:

The war runes that are drops only go on ranged, waist, cloak, and charm.  The red adorns that you buy from the faction merchants go on the primary, secondary, ranged, and charm.

none of  which pieces have red slots on them anymore all the ones i mentioned and you mentioned why make red adorns for slots they dont' have hmm?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #7
Tylia
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Test of Time

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Malleria wrote:

none of  which pieces have red slots on them anymore all the ones i mentioned and you mentioned why make red adorns for slots they dont' have hmm?

Wrong.  Waist, charm, ranged.. all HM Drunder items that people in my guild have looted recently that do have red slots on them.  The waist item that my mysitc (my main raiding character) is wearing has 2 white slots and a red slot.  It dropped in HM Sullons Spire, and I looted it on Aug. 28.  SMILEY

Tylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #8
Alenna

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Malleria wrote:

Wrong.  Waist, charm, ranged.. all HM Drunder items that people in my guild have looted recently that do have red slots on them.  The waist item that my mysitc (my main raiding character) is wearing has 2 white slots and a red slot.  It dropped in HM Sullons Spire, and I looted it on Aug. 28. 

my mistake guess did they put them back in recently I heard htey'd taken the red slot off those items.