EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
Lemunas

Lord

I had an idea recently about a possible future feature that might be interesting to some people who design houses here in EQ2. I believe it may be possible for SoE to add a feature to house and guild hall teleporter pads that would allow you to pick which pads are visible as teleport endpoints from the other pads based on the current alias system already in place for the teleport pads. If there's any confusion about this post please respond and I will do what I can to make it clearer.

I forgot to metion that I have no idea how difficult this could be for SoE to implement, as I dont work in programming/IS.

Edit for last sentance

Lemunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:41 AM   #2
Cloudrat

Tester

That sounds like a neat idea that would be handy especially in themed story telling house to create the right flow.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
Barq Bandit

Loremaster

Ah, that is a neat idea!

So, you could right click a telepad as Trustee, and "Open Teleport Pad Menu".  Then, you'd be presented with a checkbox list for all pads in the zone, and can uncheck/check which ones that particular pad will link to.  I'd love that!

Old 11-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #4
ajadams

Loremaster

I love this idea!

ajadams is offline   Reply With Quote