EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-15-2017, 12:03 AM   #1
Caith

Developer

Is Warder's Ferocity in the macro? It's a toggle ability, so you would be turning it off by pressing the button a second time.
Caith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:29 AM   #2
Wgrace

Nope, that is the first thing I checked. I should have indicated that in this post.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:01 AM   #3
Wgrace

When using "Warder's Ferocity" (both apprentice and GM ranks are affected), the effect cancels itself whenever I use a macro with several abilities in it. I tested each individual ability from my macro to see if there was a singular culprit, but none of them cancel the effect when being cast on their own. Only when being used in a macro with a list of abilities does this occur.

I've tried with other combination of abilities in macros and sometimes it cancels the effect, and some combination of abilities in the macro do not. /shrug.

Someone else in #scouts on discord mentioned it cancelling while casting random CAs as well.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:30 PM   #4
Vogie

I can second this, my Warder's Ferocity is not macroed yet it was randomly going on and off last night on Beta for me. It's skill level Apprentice.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:41 PM   #5
Karsa

yeah I made macro without the ability and noticed it was being turned 'on or off' and I then I pushed each ability listed in the macro outside of it and had no problem, so there is something about a macro that causes it to behave this way IMO
Karsa is offline   Reply With Quote