EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Class Discussion (AoM Beta) > Tradeskills (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-27-2014, 09:01 PM   #1
Bloodguts

I decided to make a couple of these adornments and test them out. Equipped one on my Main Hand, my Off Hand and my Ranged Weapon. I play a ranger.

With all 3 equipped I did a 1 minute parse and my results were: 15 procs coming from my ranged and melee abilities + ranged auto attack.

With 1 equipped on my Off Hand on a 1 minute parse: 0 procs

With 1 equipped on my Main Hand on a 1 minute parse: 1 proc coming from my Melee CA (Emberstrike)

With 1 equipped on my Ranged Weapon on a 1 minute parse: 10 procs coming from my Ranged Auto + Ranged Abilities

So, the adornment seems to be proccing independently from each weapon it's equipped on BUT it will only work with Auto Attacks and Abilities that utilizes said weapon slot. Therefore having it on the Off Hand will yield 0 results, and if you have it on your Ranged Weapon it will also yield 0 results if you don't use Ranged Weapons or Ranged Abilities. I really don't think this is meant to work this way, seeing as it should proc universally from any damaging ability you use (like any other proc would) and not have to depend on if said ability uses the weapon the adornment is on or not.
Bloodguts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:10 PM   #2
Bloodguts

Yo, this is a bug! fix it!
Bloodguts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:19 AM   #3
Yajirushi62

It's probably an issue with the entire set of adorns, did you check with lower level adorns?
Yajirushi62 is offline   Reply With Quote