EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-14-2016, 09:41 AM   #1
Naneeje

Funny thing...
Every time I zone while on the quest Idol Destruction, a Syllokk Zealot follows me and attacks me as soon as I land in any zone. Sad part is I don't get the updated quest for it Frown
Naneeje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 06:21 PM   #2
Cronyn

Developer

I'll take a look at this today. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 10-16-2016, 03:03 PM   #3
Naneeje

Confirmed on second character, if you zone while on the quest Idol Destruction, the zealot will follow you , that was yesterday. Just so you know Smile
Naneeje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 06:54 PM   #4
Cronyn

Developer

Mmm... I'm not able to replicate this now. A question, if I may.

Did the new character already have the quest, or did you grab it as new yesterday? If they had the quest already, you probably have an older version of it, which will have the bug (the new one should not). Just to be sure, if you could drop the quest that you've got and take it again, I'd like to make sure that this isn't still happening to you guys on beta.

I'll toy with it a bit more this morning to see if I missed something. Thanks for the update!