EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-29-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
Onorem

Loremaster

Yes...this is a minor concern. I'm happy for those that want more housing opportunities, and I may eventually choose to have more than one home on a character or two, but if I only have one house on a character, please just send me there instead of popping up a window when I try to travel from the guild hall.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
EverRude

Loremaster

Or... I could friend you to my houses so you get a nice long list. Sounds good right? SMILEY
EverRude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:36 PM   #3
Onorem

Loremaster

EverRude wrote:

Or... I could friend you to my houses so you get a nice long list. Sounds good right?

Strangely enough, it doesn't SMILEY

On that note...maybe one portal for zoning to your own home...and one that works for friends houses when you want it? Keep it all on one node for placing, just with a pair of different colored ports to choose.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #4
EverRude

Loremaster

Actually I was surprised they did not create another guild amenity to travel to other houses and use the original to simply send you to your default home. But I guess there is no flag to say what is the default home now so they bring up the list of all houses even a list of just one.
EverRude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
LaurnaRose Fauldorn

Loremaster

EverRude wrote:

Actually I was surprised they did not create another guild amenity to travel to other houses and use the original to simply send you to your default home. But I guess there is no flag to say what is the default home now so they bring up the list of all houses even a list of just one.

Actually Im suprised they didnt just make an item that functions like the "Port to Guild Member Housing" that players could place in their homes.  That would have been much more efficient than the mess the portals are causing.  Do not get me wrong, I love the multihousing and I love being able to move between my characters homes more easily, but one single Port item that could be placed in a home where any character who visited that home could use it (similar to how using the guild door ports you to your own guild, the port would open up your own house owner/trustee/friend list) would have been much more efficiant.  I get wanting to be able to show off your houses to your guests and have portals available to "lead" people to those homes.  So maybe keep the portal system they have for those who like to "show off" their houses and imlement a single port to those of us who just want ease of access. 

Anobelle ~ Coercer/Jeweler ~~~ Beah ~ Warlock/Sage

Dharknehz ~ Assasin (90) /Weaponsmith ~~~ Jeffica ~ Bruiser/Tailor

Laurn ~ Defiler (90) /Carpenter (90) ~~~ Psahng ~ Troubador/Woodworker

Vacri ~ ShadowKnight (90) /Armorer ~~~ Xhexania ~ Necromancer/Unskilled

FAYDARK --> BEFALLEN --> OASIS

LaurnaRose Fauldorn is offline   Reply With Quote