EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > General Tech Support Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
-=Hoss=-

Loremaster

I cannot update my latest service request.  All I can do right now is see a list, which is always sorted from earliest to latest.  I can't go to page 2, and I cannot click on any of the old ones and view them.  This is something that's happened before.  I'm pretty sure all I have to do is wait long enough for your system to log me out and it'll work as long as I don't try to resort the requests or do anything else fancy at the top of the page.  So here are my questions. 

1.  Is it a bug with the filtering stuff at the top of the page, or just a coincidence that I tried to do that right before I lost the ability to use it?  Maybe the system is down right now for everyone?

2.  Why isn't there a way to log out on the support page itself? 

3.  Why does it always put the earliest requests first? 

4.  Why did you remove the abiliy to respond via email?  There was a time when I could just hit reply and it was sweet.  Don't believe that was ever an option, I bet I could prove it if I could get to my service history. 

5.  Is there an alternate way to update those tickets when the website is acting squirrley?

-=Hoss=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
TSR-JoshuaM

Customer Service

Are you doing this from your desktop browser or from in-game?

Clearing the internet temp files, cache, and cookies typically clears up what causes these types of issues but if it requires looking in to further than that I'm here.

We do have the occasional downtime with the knowledge base but in the past few weeks we've had a single and very brief unscheduled outtage but that's about it.

Technical Support Representative

Sony Online Entertainment

How to Contact Support:

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939

How to Create a DXDIAG/MSINFO

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28973
TSR-JoshuaM is offline   Reply With Quote